SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] ♥ ZJS's Moderator Application

ZJS

Steam Account Name:  ♥ ZJS
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068847822/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm an outgoing, humorous person that always gives their best shot and always tries new things. Being social as well is something I enjoy since I'm around people all the time for my occupation. I love playing computer games and I play CSGO the most out of all my games and it's always a good time especially when I play on KZG servers.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  What I bring to the server is a smile on more people's faces because that's what I like, making people laugh and enjoy themselves. I'm also smart and kind hearted and always want the best for everyone. I love helping people learn and try new things and push themselves to do it so they can have fun as well.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I deserve to be apart of the Kill Zone Gaming staff team because I would love to help the current staff team make the KZG minigames server and nice and friendly server without any rude or mean people intruding on others peoples fun. I am very active on the server and a very responsible person that always follows the rules and makes surem others do the same. I will listen to all people's opinions of myself, others and the server and try to the best of my ability to fix them or try to. I would love the server to be the best it can be and I believe I can help with that cause. If I do get moderator I will always vouch to try my hardest at being the best I can be and for others as well. I love the amazing KZG community and what they have to offer and that's what I love about all the servers, the people. My occupation is a Electronic Technician for the Royal Australian Navy and with this job, it have gave me many attributes that I can bring to the server like honesty, integrity and teamwork. Any questions, feel free to message me on my steam account (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068847822/). Thank for for your time to read this and I hope you consider my application for moderator.

Play-Time on Server Group:  9 days 01:52:30 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3-5 Hours on a weekday depending on work commitments and 10-12 hours on the weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Bottom Frag Bill, MissC, Zing

Vouching Players:  laffy, hrollo, shadow, RolfDinos, sPeD kInG

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by ZJS
error with application

• Bot

Hi ZJS,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep, great guy, easy to talk to and always follows rules from what ive seen. I see you on almost every time I am on the server and I have noticed how helpful you can be and how well you get along with other players. You're a great friend and a great teacher to the people when needed. goodluck :)

+rep, I've noticed your personality change a bit when you applied for staff, but I feel you'd make a great addition to the team. You're helpful to knew players. Always follow rules. Best of luck ??

I agree with Missc in how you've changed. You were just another player, didn't care too much for the server as a whole, was only really playing for your own entertainment. 

Ever since you decided to try yourself at becoming staff I've noticed a lot of good things. You have been very helpful in terms of asking players to stop mic spamming and chat spamming. You have put in plenty of hours and are around often. You always bring a good vibe to the server whether in the form of banter or just good conversations. I've seen you help new players and noticed you are actively trying to understand the less known rules.

Good app, happy to give a +1

sтεαм

+1 I've seen some great admin-like qualities. I've seen you assist other players with commands and regular help on the server, whether on course maps or on multigames. Also, you have lots of spent on the server and have a good understanding of what goes on. Overall, well written app, mature guy and a great candidate who has potential to bring a lot to the table.

Best of luck.

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management