SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] PawzieXd's Moderator Application

PawzieXd 

Steam Account Name:  PawzieXd
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39957612

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: ** I am applying for moderator on Retakes not AIM. However, there isn't an option for that, so ill just use a placeholder for now. **

My name is Gabriel Pawzie. I've been playing CSGO since 2012. I have always wanted to be apart of community servers. I mainly play on KZG Retake Singapore and have been playing on the server for quite some time, maybe a year-2 years. I'm mostly laid back and chill and just down to have a good time. I am quiet but when needed, i will be vocal.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  A higher sweat level for retakes, am usually server top. memes. joking about. NGL, I am not a very interesting person so all that I bring to the server is just being a good CS player and being able to manage the players in the server when they're misbehaving

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  In the amount of time that I've played on KZG, I have not seen a moderator that plays on that server or any moderators at all. Its only "Ashaz(Current AWP SG moderator I think)" that comes in from other servers to deal with things when needed (PM). With a player who is almost always playing in the retakes server, I will be able to moderate the toxicity of players whilst playing or deal with cheaters or at least with the players in the server who know who I am be able to PM me if I'm not currently on the server to deal with cheaters/ mic spammers.

Am also always going for fun rounds and carries/clutches in retakes.

Play-Time on Server Group:  7 days 13:36:16 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  literally the whole day(from the time i wake up till i head to bed)/ when people are playing on the server. I'm on the server way too much. Unless the people in the server invite me to play ranked/PUG games.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  chopperino, andrew(tanjiro), slut, jae, ren, karn

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi PawzieXd ,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• kms 1

+rep always in the server wrecking players.... would be a good mod which the retake server need 

• My Name is Tito unlocked this topic
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management