SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINECRAFT] toxiic_ang3l's Moderator Application

cheegy

Steam Account Name:  toxiic_ang3l
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198392832
Discord Handle: cheegy#6321

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: Hi my name is Tayha (aka cheegy (preiviously know as toxiic_ang3l) ) , I am and 18 year old university student from Queensland, Australia. My friends would describe me as kind, honest, caring, trustworthy, very bubbly, and cheery.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would bring many essential skills to KZG. I am very hardworking, excellent at following instructions, I have been described as a goody-two-shoes so I am great at following the rules and enforcing them when need be, I am very understand, charismatic, and caring. I also have previous experience managing Minecraft servers on Minecraft pocket edition, I did this for about 2 years during 2013 and 2014.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am highly interested in becoming a kzg staff member for the Minecraft sever. It is a game I have years of experience playing and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Play-Time on Server Group:  roughly 25hrs, this is just an estimate as there seem to be no current stats for the minecraft server

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I am most active on the servers between 5pm and 12am druing weekdays and between 12pm and 12am during weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  mgbolts, Kora

Vouching Players:  official_nightmare, edqn, Fedora, CliffordTBRC, Bloomzey, xoooo, T3rrorDuck, AnotherHalo

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by cheegy

• Bot

Hi cheegy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep was positive when I first met her and was a good person, I have administrated on the Mc server for a while and and no issues involving her. 
The fact that you wrote you had 2 years of being a moderator on minecraft pocket edition made me laugh so hard ? <3 

would recommend for her to become a admin  

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management