SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] teroli's Moderator Application

Teroli2000

Steam Account Name:  teroli
Steam ID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198994048171
Discord Handle: teroli#4261

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A pretty chill person with good judgment and reputation.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Admin experience, problem-solving skillset, good judgment, good sense of punishment.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've been playing on minigames since it has come out I feel I am very qualified to become a moderator and moderate on this server. I know the people on it and I know the people who no longer play on the server I feel I know the server I have just became old enough to apply for moderator and I'm finally ready to apply I know this server inside out every map, every player and I know that I am hopefully suited for the role of moderator. I have a lot of experience in csgo admin and just admin in general, I have good judgment and I know what type of offence deserves what type of punishment. I am very familiar with all of the rules and I follow them all. I love moderating servers and getting even more familiar with the great community, I have been playing on all of the Kill Zone Gaming servers for years now and I am super excited to have the chance to become a moderator on one and with a lot of free time on my hands I know I can be very active and hopefully helpful I think I'm a good really good fit for staff and I hope I can help make the minigames server more fun to play on as right now there aren't any staff members active. Delayers and other annoyances are much more prevalent due to the new influx of players. The minigames server is getting a couple of new players as there is a lot more time because everyone is home, I feel now is the perfect time to apply for staff as I said early more players means the server needs more staff. To sum everything up I can be extremely active, and help new players on the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I've played on multiple accounts lost track of some old ones probably around 1000-2000 hours on this server

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Since the virus is going on, I have a lot of time on my hands I can play on the server every day of the week for the majority of the day.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Chef

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  Yes ,   I own mutiple discord servers, and I am staff on even more, I have been staff on mc servers csgo servers and I still am staff on some smaller servers.

Edited by Teroli2000

• Bot

Hi Teroli2000,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

played with teroli before and hes pretty chill, knows his way around minigames and is quite reasonable and open minded imo.

good luck mate

You've played approximately 9 hours in the past 4 months. Try to get yourself known by more of the current playerbase and new staff. I do remember you but I don't think you should be hastily making an app now that you feel like playing again.
-rep

sтεαм

Zing that is a good point, But its not really hasty I have been thinking about applying since the server came out I've been a little bit busy recently so I haven't been able to play a lot on the server, But I plan to change that from now on since everyone has a more free time now including myself. But you do make a good point that maybe I should play the server for a little bit longer before I apply. Besides that thank you for leaving a comment even If this app doesn't go through I plan on making a new one when i'm more familiar with the community.

Although I am returning to the server it doesn't feel super new, many old players still play and I know them and I have been trying to acquainted with the newer players, I know this isn't really my place to say but I feel like trial moderator would be the perfect thing for me it gives me a chance to become to meet the new players and If I don't end up reaching the standards of moderator I go back to a regular player.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management