SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] |SPQR| Ableton's Moderator Application

|SPQR| Ableton

Steam Account Name:  |SPQR| Ableton
Steam ID: 76561198062016735
Discord Handle: wakes#3790

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A 27-year-old dude who vibes well with others. I have a cool hair cut, oily skin and decent posture. I've been playing games religiously since Golden Eye! As I've become old and slow I've moved on to more chill team game, like Mordhau.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming   - Management Experience - In the real world I do events / site / operations management (obviously a lot less since Covid). I'm good at talking to peeps, managing roles, and tasks.
- Server Mod Experience - I've been a mod on plenty of CS:S servers back in the day. Currently a mod on a couple of Mordhau servers. I am familiar with logging (Bans, Incidents, etc) systems and currently use as a mod on another Mordhau server.
- A Familiar Face - A lot of the regular duelers (who don't cause issues) know me and respect me.
- Maturity - I can be pretty fun to be around when playing games, but I know when it's time to take things seriously and act accordingly. I don't make decisions based on emotions and I'm fairly patient.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  - My leadership and management skills would fit well with the KZG team.
- Previous (and active) moderator experience.

Average players DESERVE to have a better experience when playing on the KZG Mordhau servers, and I DESERVE to be given a chance to make it possible.

My previous admin experience, as well as management experience, makes it easier for me to determine the correct and appropriate actions to take against players breaking the rules or causing mischief.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Probably close to 400 hours on your Mordhau servers.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm usually online from 10:00 AWST - 20:00 AWST

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  POOP BONG

Have Read Server Group Rules:  No

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

While the application is a bit light it is to the point which can be more important in some cases. I recommend filling out the app a bit more for the other admins who may not know you to get a better idea.

I've seen you online plenty and can confirm you get along with the players both in terms of serious duelling and mucking around a bit (without causing issue ? )

Little bit conflicting whether you're an admin on other servers, if you are my only concern would be the amount of time you have available to put into moderating KZG servers.

+1 on your application regardless of your admin status on other servers because I do see you active on KZG quite often so my comment above is only a very minor concern.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold me on the oily skin.

But seriously yeah, this mans has the experience. 

And the oily skin

+1 for admin

-Van

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management