SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Brian's Moderator Application

Brian Mate

Steam Account Name:  Brian
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/yehyehnahnah123/edit
Discord Handle: Brian Cunt#2887

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm 17 years of age wanting to apply for mod on kzg noob surf servers. I would like to make a kzg surf servers and bring out fun and joy to the server and comply to mod rules. I am willing to change for the better and help boost the server. I like having good interactions with people and would like to be one to create a great environment. 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Laughter, Happiness, Safe environment, Socialization and more great aspects

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think i would try to enlighten the people on this server and try to bring maturity out to the staff team and server. I already have had some nice talks with mods on kzg and they seem like very mature and nice enlightening people. I would be respecting to my peers and help them with issues and problems. I would treat the rules with respect and make kzg surf server a fun and safe environment for the people. I think I have a lot of people behind my back and good people and wish to make more come and create and enjoyable surf environment for everyone no matter who they are. In the end all i am looking for is to be able to possibly have this opportunity to change KZG for the better because I have a lot of hope and belief in what I am going for.  

Play-Time on Server Group:  30 hrs because this is a new account

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Mostly daytime and throughout the night sometimes. Technically always active

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Superior, Rensta

Vouching Players:  siko, Kibz, Nezzy, Huge Fatman, melon, twisty k9, tyrone nezzyformod, Eqxuise Potato Rat, HEFZO, Matt, Headbuttyourbaby, zuelly, code nicepants, nezzynbriansadvicate, Flobby Robbo, SOLAR. beany And many many more players i could think of

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Brian Mate
Just to update the forum

• Bot

Hi Brian Mate,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

1 hour ago, Cam said:

It's a NO from me.

- 8 mutes in the last week

- Superior cannot vouch as he is a Trial Mod

- Toxic and rude to other players

Maybe try a little harder on your attitude towards others.

Also this is not your steam ID: Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/yehyehnahnah123/edit

This is your steam ID -----> 
STEAM_1:0:421134006

you technically said a report about yourself

Just now, Brian Mate said:

you technically said a report about yourself

1 hour ago, Cam said:

It's a NO from me.

- 8 mutes in the last week

- Superior cannot vouch as he is a Trial Mod

- Toxic and rude to other players

Maybe try a little harder on your attitude towards others.

Also this is not your steam ID: Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/yehyehnahnah123/edit

This is your steam ID -----> 
STEAM_1:0:421134006

plus higher admins said you only new to this and they don't really know you and you think your pretty powerful so you decide to say some things that are not true just so I dont get mod 

1 hour ago, Brian Mate said:

plus higher admins said you only new to this and they don't really know you and you think your pretty powerful so you decide to say some things that are not true just so I dont get mod 

I'd like too see who said this. Cam has a tremendous amount of hours put into KZG. Not too mention he is entitled to display his opinion on whether or not your suitable for a staff position. 

Arguing and talking back in a hurtful manner is just red flags for toxicity. 

Its a -rep from me. 

Good Luck. 

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

58 minutes ago, NightmareOCE said:

I'd like too see who said this. Cam has a tremendous amount of hours put into KZG. Not too mention he is entitled to display his opinion on whether or not your suitable for a staff position. 

Arguing and talking back in a hurtful manner is just red flags for toxicity. 

Its a -rep from me. 

Good Luck. 

I understand what you are saying and what not, but in Cams initial statement mentions that he is and I quote "- Toxic and rude to other players"

This point is just a flat out lie, and I understand you guidance from reading this thread might be different to someone else who is on the server constantly, but I can strongly vouch for Brain and how he is for the community.

He is allowed to defend himself and speak his opinion on the thread. He didn't threaten Cam with anything, he just wants a fair opinion from all.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management