SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Nezzy's Moderator Application

Nezzy

Steam Account Name:  Nezzy
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nxzzy
Discord Handle: Nez#1704

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 18 years old with great banter. Im Turkish 5'11 85kg, I like sports and smoking shisha everyday. I love to surf and talk to others and i always get a skin fade with a 4 on top. I am a comedian and always make the server have a laugh and get along

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Server Mod Experience - i use to be a moderator on a minecraft server when i was 11 and i was well liked and popular out of all admins/mods
A Familiar Face - I usually hop on the server for a good 8 hours a day and people have got to know me and praise me for my name
Comedian - I always make everyone feel equal and have laughs with the boys and girls
Responsibility - My job IRL teaches me to treat people with respect and not insult or abuse in anyway. Im a group leader and have been for 6 months not until covid happen though xd

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I fit in well with KZG staff they know who i am i know who they are. I give respect to everyone in the KZG staff team and im well know in Noob Surf

Play-Time on Server Group:  Doesnt let me see but a good month

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  5-8 Hours a day afternoon-night

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Superior, Rensta, Tasty Taco

Vouching Players:  Funkey Mr0z0 Zuelly Kigz Steve Irwins Left foot Headbuttyourbaby Siko 

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Nezzy

• Bot

Hi Nezzy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Cam im i changed man. Ive learnt a lot of things since then, i reformed that was the old me im here to make KZG Noob a better place and be your colleague 

3 hours ago, Nezzy said:

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I fit in well with KZG staff they know who i am i know who they are. I give respect to everyone in the KZG staff team and im well know in Noob Surf

Yo i nearly died from laughter after this one lmao, also superior can't even vouch so you've already got that one wrong ?? also you've been muted too many times in the last month to even get considered. Good meme though, maybe try again when you don't have multiple mutes in the last 10 days :)

OI yeah nar i think nezzy would be a good mod because he knows the community and how it would react and stuff.

plus he plays alot

Nezzy if given the opportunity would thrive he knows all the boys throughout the server and he's always active, very wise, good teacher and a positive lad. To put it simply a changed man, one deserving of a position in staff.

Nezzy adds a lot of positive value to the server. He is very funny and a nice guy. He helps people who ask for help surfing wise. He knows basically everyone on the server and is very active.

He would be a great addition to the KZG mod team.

6 hours ago, Big Hob said:

Yo i nearly died from laughter after this one lmao, also superior can't even vouch so you've already got that one wrong ?? also you've been muted too many times in the last month to even get considered. Good meme though, maybe try again when you don't have multiple mutes in the last 10 days :)

who hurt you?

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management