SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Natu's Moderator Application

Natu

Steam Account Name:  Natu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56574187
Discord Handle: BuddeR#3115

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi my name is Josh. I am a loyal, mature and hardworking person. I enjoy playing games in my free time. I've been playing CS:GO pretty much since release. I currently have 4000+ hours on CS:GO. I currently enjoy spending most of my free time playing CS:GO while i'm taking a break from working, so i have a-lot of free time currently.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am a kindhearted, honest, mature, patient person with good people skills.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  First of all, I think that i'm an appropriate fit to join the Kill zone gaming Staff team because, I am a responsible, mature and loyal individual to represent the Kill Zone Gaming staff team. I have seen a couple of occasions where players have been verbally abusive towards others and I was not able to step in and do anything. I believe I could help filter any unnecessary toxicity, hatred, disrespect or rule breaking going on in-game to make the server a more friendly and welcoming place for the newer and returning players to the Kill Zone Gaming community.

Second, From my experience from playing on/off-peek hours, I have noticed the staff are stretched thin during on/off peak hours and I would be able to fill this gap in moderation in order to maintain and uphold the Kill Zone Gaming server rules to further benefit the community.

third, I have also been climbing up ranks fairly fast, so far achieving rank 40 in about a week, and aiming on being in the top 10 in the future.

Fourth, In the past I used to run my own Minecraft server and i understand how to professionally take action against rule breakers and generally toxic individuals being verbally abusive towards other people.

Fifth, I have A good eye for looking out for People using cheats/hacks to enhance their skill in-game.

sixth, I have great knowledge with OBS, which i could use to gather evidence to build A report for proof against players breaking the Kill Zone Gaming server rules.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 04:34:50 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm currently playing at least 1-3 hours a day. I play during on and off peek hours randomly. (1 pm - 7 pm) (12 am - 10 am) ( My timezone is (GMT+12 )

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Mr Awesome

Vouching Players:  Jimmy

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Natu,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management