SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] xQc Son's Moderator Application

xQc Son

Steam Account Name:  xQc Son
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:459417509
Discord Handle: TheyDidNot#6292

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a young CS:GO, player who likes to surf after a rank match, I don't have that many online friends so I started playing on KZG to talk to people. So far it has worked and now I bit of people know me.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  ~I don't trash talk
~I'm not toxic (at all)
~I havent been muted at all

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve to be apart of the team because I am cooperative and make good decisions. I think by doing this, it will help me in the future when I have to make decisions.
I am really active and I respond to any discord DM or PMs. I am very friendly to anyone. As a squeaker I have heard a lot of bullying come my way, So if I become a mod, I would teach them a few lessons.
I am on CS:GO surf nearly every day just to chill, So I'm really active. I will respect any staff members and not abuse any of my powers. Ask me any questions and ill answer them truthfully. I really think ill be a good addition for the team, hence the reasons above.
I am well respected in most servers, so most people know me.

Play-Time on Server Group:  13 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Every Night for about a hour

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Nezzy, Brian

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi xQc Son,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Thanks for your application, it's a really good one. I see you left last year and only recently came back. You've only played on our servers 9 times this month.

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

8 hours ago, Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said:

Thanks for your application, it's a really good one. I see you left last year and only recently came back. You've only played on our servers 9 times this month.

yes, I cameback to surf due to the outbreak. once its over ill still be active beacuse I love the community. I also use to play on the server along time ago on another acc. but I got locked out.

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management