SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ♰ XenoX ♰'s Unban Appeal

XenoX

Your in-game name: ♰ XenoX ♰

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:499922288

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:1:55616167STEAM_0:1:55616167

Discord Handle: 黒死病 | Jason#3750 

Server Group: AIM

What server were you banned on? AIM - Retakes #2

Staff Member that Punished You:  CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Alternate Account for my main

[KillZone]-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction for my alternate

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: 
Hi,

I believe that I should be unbanned because over the years of playing csgo I have never cheated. I commonly come on KZG Retakes to warm up for my competitive games, and have recommended many people to do that too. And I do not wish to remain banned from KZG.

Alternate Account (First Unban Application After Console Ban)

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/topic/8347-aim-ˢᵉⁿᵖᵃⁱs-unban-appeal/

Main Account (First Unban Application After Accidentally Joining A Surf Server)
Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said I should repost my unban application here. And link my old application.

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/topic/8375-skill-♰-xenox-♰s-unban-appeal/?tab=comments#comment-57600

Main Account and Second Account (Second Application For Both Accounts)
My Name is Tito said I should re-apply at a later date when my alternate account (STEAM_0:1:55616167) has been un-privated.

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/topic/8482-aim-♰-xenox-♰s-unban-appeal/?tab=comments#comment-57994

Appreciate The Time, The Team Has Given Me.

Edited by XenoX

• Bot

Hi XenoX,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...

hi Xenox,

i see the ban on your alt account with the cheating infraction, but can't find a ban on your main.. is your main banned too? or just your alt?.

please to let me know (i also can't view your friends list & game activity on your alt.)

until this is cleared up we can't continue with your process here.

thanks,

Edited by ruthles_kila!
Spelling Mistake

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Hi  ruthles_kila!

Thanks for coming back to me.

So as I've tried to explain in the past few 100 posts (exaggerated haha), my alt account was banned from KZG Retakes #2, for "cheating infraction" as shown in the following link. I was warming up to go play some comp with friends, as per usual, as I was banned following a normal spray kill through smoke. I don't know how I was banned for said "cheating infraction" as I don't cheat, have cheats, or are interested in cheats. Minutes after I was banned, I appealed the ban in the following link. (after setting up my account of course)

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/topic/8347-aim-ˢᵉⁿᵖᵃⁱs-unban-appeal/

As I waited for a response on previous application. The following day I logged onto my main account, wanting to play some surf. As I browsed the legacy browser, I saw a surf server and clicked to join. Without paying attention I joined a KZG server, though I have forgotten that I have applied to be unbanned, I was surprised to see my main account banned for "alternate account / avoiding ban". Shortly after that I appealed that ban too as seen in the following link.

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/topic/8482-aim-♰-xenox-♰s-unban-appeal/?tab=comments#comment-57994

I was then told to post my ban appeal in AIM and not SURF. And so I appealed for both accounts in one post. Shortly after I was told to unprivate my alt account. And have now done so.

You should now also be able to see my game hours, and friends list on my alt account.

I hope I have provided you with enough information.

Appreciate the time,
-X

Hi Xenox,

thanks for clarifying that, could you please send a link to your main account steam profile please.

thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management