SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Doxic's Moderator Application

Spoof

Steam Account Name:  Doxic
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:174021111
Discord Handle: im freaky#8325

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a 16 year old that likes to just vibe on surf and have a good time with everyone

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Im on quite a bit, after school im on, weekends im on. On CS most of the time. I think of myself as a good person and strive to be better constantly.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think that I could be a good mod. I dont like to see mod abuse and people not wanting to play on a server because of the people on there. Ive seen all the mods so far on KZG are really nice and cool people and I would love to be apart of that. Ive seen quite a bit of spamming and toxicity on the lower tier surf servers and I hate to keep reporting it constantly to someone. I have been a mod on a few discord servers and have felt im pretty good at the role. Like I said before Im on quite a bit, after school im on, weekends im on. I usually just play CS and usually just play surf. So im on quite frequently unless something pops up. Ive seen what admin and moderator abuse looks like in communities like speedrun.com and I would hate for KZG to become that. i would like to be the reason people dont go elsewhere because there are trolls on a server mic spamming or being really rude. I would like to prevent incidents like that so people feel safe and happy when playing on the KZG servers. I also think I would fit in with the rest of the team because I think I get along with a few of them. I would also be very happy to moderate the servers and help those that need it. I would never be biased for friends or for people I know. I would always be fair and competent with making a decision, I would always ask another mod or admin if I wasnt 100% sure what to do to make sure the right action is made with no mistakes. I would always base all of my decisions off the server rules and would try my absolute best at all times.

Play-Time on Server Group:  80 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  During holidays - 10am-12am
During a normal week day- 4pm-10pm
Weekends - 10am-10pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Airz

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Doxic,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management