SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] JEFF's Moderator Application

jeff696914

Steam Account Name:  JEFF
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865074755/
Discord Handle: whitevan2006#9416

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: im a young independent man

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i can bring hapenise

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  im fun and funny, people likes me and i can make kzg minigames a server that everyone want to hope on either after work or school.

Play-Time on Server Group:  01:16:03h

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3hrs per day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  admin

Vouching Players:  alot

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi jeff696914,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello Jeff,

I would like to take time out of my day to explain to you why you should never in your entire lifetime get admin on any server you lay your IP on. To start things off your application is pathetic and almost everything you have stated is a lie.

9 minutes ago, jeff696914 said:

Vouching Players:  alot

I don't know a single player on Minigames that will vouch for you, I'm pretty sure this app is actually going to make players join the forums just to -1 you.

10 minutes ago, jeff696914 said:

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3hrs per day

This can't be true because most days of the week you are banned. Somehow you managed to self-increase your initial 1 day ban to 8 days over 2 accounts. I couldn't imagine what kind of problems you would manage to get into if you were given even the slightest amount of power.

14 minutes ago, jeff696914 said:

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  im fun and funny, people likes me and i can make kzg minigames a server that everyone want to hope on either after work or school.

Your humour consists of saying racial slurs, telling people to kill themselves and exploiting bugs to give yourself advantages.
I'll admit, you had a few people that "liked" you but I'm sure after what you've said to people and how you act on the server that is now no longer the case. 

All you bring to the server is toxicity. You're a troll and you don't even know it. 
I honestly can't work out why you would post this app but I for one am glad you did because giving you this -1 would probably have to be the single most satisfying thing I've done this entire week.

sтεαм

I've known jeff for awhile now, after being asked for a +1 i thought i'd come rushing over.

Here is your +1 to not get staff.

Unlucky dog

BHOP ENJOYER

Jeff, a minigames moderator is earned and achieved by players who are dedicated and mature enough to endeavour to uphold the rules and keep minigames a great place. Obviously, these traits are very much the same of your average day-to-day leader. These include: good communication Skills, friendliness, good problem solving ability and the ability to be approachable by all The fact is Jeff, your humour is on a side of the spectrum that no living entity has entered. Now, not being rude, not bullying, but with you having an unthinkable amount of bans on multiple accounts, abusing staff and players telling people to kill themselves all for a joke, map exploiting and using them to your advantage, micspamming and racial slurs and also being a general nuisance. Yea man! +1! Look, as you can see I am saying this in the most polite way, but for you and everyone or anyone intending to make applications like this, just don't, it's not funny, no one cares, you will just cause hatred for yourself and ultimately end up not playing on KZG servers. So my personal view Jeff, if you are even capable of reading this far, although you are a younger kid that hasn't matured at all, i truly believe you will never be mod :D

Lastly, I have wasted my precious time that could've been spent on over 1 million things, on this piss take of a mod app. 

gg Jeff 

-10000000000000000  :D

• Squidward Dab 1
  • Banana Time 1

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management