SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Malone-Y's Moderator Application

Malone-Y

Steam Account Name:  Malone-Y
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:457030386
Discord Handle: Malone-Y#9474

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I’m an outgoing guy and enjoy playing csgo (Literally the only game I play on). I like to have a fun chat with everyone else and enjoy the cyber friendship with all others.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would be able to bring joyment to kzg servers. I can easily communicate with anyone of the kzg community.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I honestly think I deserve to be a staff as in both the servers I play (mostly awp and mini games), I continuously see and hear disrespectful treatment towards others and mostly admins that do the right thing by gagging someone in vc, but then they come talking trash in chat. I would like to be able to prevent these type of people that harm the KZG community in anyway. This would able less toxicity between all the interactions of the players if anyone disobeys the rules.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3d 06:57:25H

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Usually every day varying from 4pm:12am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Bigbuck, Hrollo, Domino, RolfDang, H, dasnoskill

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Malone-Y

• Bot

Hi Malone-Y,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management