SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ♿ T 3 Я B Ø ♿'s Moderator Application

T3rb0

Steam Account Name:  ♿ T 3 Я B Ø ♿
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YER_MUM_GEY
Discord Handle: T 3 R B 0#2692

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am an introverted 18-year-old who literally just plays cs and I had two jobs before COVID 19 but now I'm just bumming around so I have all the time in the world to do whatever. Once I start on something I'm very dedicated to doing it to my very best

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am fair and always look at arguments from all sides before making judgments, I have played on KZG for years (since 2017) and am fully aware of the rules and how it all operates

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Because I feel that I can make a real positive difference in this large community that currently is toxic and without much guidance from an admin and management Point of view (this is my understanding from personal experience). I have played and dedicated many hours of my life into this community and its aim servers and I feel like its time now that I'm a bit older than I can step up and make a difference in the community. I get along with everyone I come across in the community ask anyone I doubt anyone will genuinely have anything bad to say about me, I also have a good understanding of the game with 2000 hours clocked (almost none are idle) and I play pretty much every day (ik that's kinda sad but whatever). As I said previously in my application I'm very dedicated to my work and whatever I'm doing both professionally or not, the best example of this would be when I was fortunate enough to be selected to play rugby in Japan last year for Australia which required a lot of training and dedication and discipline in order to maintain both my position on the squad and my personal fitness to keep up and play at that extremely high level. I will be able to help and work with the community for most hours of the day. I'll also be able to make all staff meetings. I know the minimum word count was 300 but I think ive said enough about why i deserve the role.

Play-Time on Server Group:  19:24:18 hours in the last two weeks

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  11 am - 11 pm every day of the week will update if that changes though

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  F0rtune

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi T3rb0,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management