SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Pvt.Parts's Moderator Application

Pvt.Parts

Steam Account Name:  Pvt.Parts
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sxcdudeson/
Discord Handle: Pvt.Parts#1183

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a fun guy on the server, always down for a chat and to make sure everyone is having a good time. Never one to cause trouble and will always be down for a laugh.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The qualities I would bring to the servers would be a mature person, being approachable (For the younger people and older crowd), A friendly demeanor, Fairness and kindness to all.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I've been apart of KZG since 2016, I've seen a lot of admins and MODs throughout my time and I feel that some of they have rubbed off against me and have taught me a few things about being a MOD, hoping to share that with the server. Being apart of the team would be an honour and a privilege. I've been loyal to this server for 4 years now and I've never found such a great server with a great bunch of regulars and staff team. Would love to be apart of that team for weeks to come. I'm regular on the forums and the Minigames server, also every now and then the Prop Hunt server. Can't wait to hear back from you guys.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 10:27:35 hours (Might not be accurate)

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3pm to 1am Roughly 2 to 4 hour sessions depending on Internet speed. Every day.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Dire

Vouching Players:  Sinth / Cru^ / Bill / Jim's Mowing /

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

"See you on the forums!" 

• Bot

Hi Pvt.Parts,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+1 !!!! Parts is a great person in the community and i think him being a mod would really help and make the server much better !!!!

+ 1

Pvt.Parts is the nicest person on this server i am quite new to the server and he welcomed me so much and the main reason i keep playing! i believe he would be an amazing moderator on the server

Edited by Sinth

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I see prv.parts on mg I know that I will have an enjoyable experience on the server. You're a really fun and caring guy, you love to have a chat with absolutely anyone and everyone. It's great watching you talk to the younger kids as well and seeing you have a genuine interest into whether or not they are enjoying themselves. I literally don't know anyone else from MG that does that.

You have quite a basic understanding of the rules, however you are always trying to enforce them which is a great help to staff since you are definitely someone that our playerbase looks up to. You follow the rules, are always involved and are just a bunch of fun to have around. 

I genuinely believe you are currently the best candidate out of all players from our server and hope you get staff. Good luck! +1

sтεαм

+1 Pvt Parts! I remember this man from late 2016 and he has still remained the same enjoyable and responsible guy he was 4 years ago. Parts is an outgoing guy who has been loyal to the server and has enforced rules for a long time. He has had lots of time on the server and has had a good understanding of the day-to-day operations on mg for a while which has allowed him to assist other fellow players during the process. I personally have never seen Parts act hostile or disobey the rules, his friendly demeanour truly sparks a great amount of happiness and laughter amongst the players while on the server. Moreover, Parts is like a father-figure for all players, players look up to him as he is just a great all-round guy who loves to have a good time in a friendly environment on Mg.

Lastly, I believe Parts is an excellent candidate who will fulfil his role if accepted. Good luck!

+rep actual lad he is kind to everyone on the server, no matter their reputation. kinda wish i knew ya sooner as you seem to be quite well known around the KZG community. 

Awesome person and great candidate for the Mini-Games community. :)

you're a great guy, good to be on the server with and definitely someone i enjoy having conversations with but in saying that i do barely see you on anymore and when you are on you're either drunk or only on for short amounts of time but other then that you're a great person. I do see you helping people when in need and you are a really friendly person and player. youre always welcoming and following rules from what ive seen and ive never had in issue with you except it would be nice just to see you a tad more :) gl

As soon as I see that you joined the server, I instantly get a smile on my face. The energy you bring to the server is amazing and I love your vibe and attitude towards others, no one can bring you down which is fantastic. You show great traits to be staff like leadership and you do act like a role model. I also notice that your play time on the server has greatly increased since you applied which shows you're really committed. It's a +1 from me. Good Luck! 

• Hearts 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management