SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Beano's Moderator Application

Beano

Steam Account Name:  Beano
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/beanoman/
Discord Handle: Beano#9818

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a 17 year old. unfortunately i dont have a high number of hours on Mordhau but its currently my favourite game and the 80 hours i do have have have been completely played on KZG servers. i enjoy playing with new players and am always in the mood for a good laugh. I seem to always end up helping players if i can. I have a deep passion for gaming and experiencing new things. i am friends with a few admins on KZG servers so i can always reach for help if i need it. I am currently fighting to finish year 12 and am hoping to enter an apprenticeship after Highschool.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I dont like ffaers, so if witnessed i would take reasonable steps to sort the player out. Im not the type to just straight kick someone, i would listen to stories from both sides and would never kick a player unless it was absolutely necessary. i would help any players that need the help and would guide them to where ever they need to go in terms of higher end help or just learning how to play the game. When needed i will be quick in action and analysing a situation to find a reasonable solution to make both parties happy, meaning the problem will be resolved quickly.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Im a straight forward player and want to provide the best possible experience for me and the players around me. Im always willing to listen and learn from both admins and players, there will never be a biased opinion and each player will be treated with the upmost respect. Every i met will be treated as equal. It would be an amazing opportunity to join the KZG community and give back to everyone.

My main reasons for wanting to join the KZG community is being able to give back to KZG for the hours and future hours of entertainment and joy that is has and will bring me, as well as provide a suitable environment for me, my friends and the player who just want to have a good time and duel. I am always happy to help new players and help them with tips, learning how to play the game and just overall enjoyment on the servers. Of course being considered new still i am always looking to improve whether its in game through interacting with new players or senior players.

I am quite active on KZG servers, and i have built positive relationships with most of the active players on the servers through having a laugh or just enjoying a good duel or two with them. These relationships are spacial and provide safe harmless fun for both sides of the fight and leaves the included parties with a good experience. These are the reasons i feel like i can be an adequate moderator/ possible future administrator and grow to become a well experienced part of the KZG community. My will to learn and teach others, my sense of community, my problem solving skills and my fairness to both sides of the party to come to a conclusion that benefits the players that are having issues. I greatly look forward to hearing back with your decision. Thank you for considering my application!

Play-Time on Server Group:  i have played for 80 hours and hopefully can build these numbers up

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekdays: 5:30 - 11 pm (usually)
Saturday: 10 pm - midday (depending on work hours)
Sunday: Uncertain, but can usually play for a few hours through out the day.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  LooseyGooseyGod,

Vouching Players:  Poochie Y_K_N  !POOP BONG

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Beano
my discord handle changed so im just fixing it - Beano#9884

• Bot

Hi Beano,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Some confidence is needed in your application but I understand that may stem from lack of hours within the game.

Personally, you are a great player and have never encountered any issues with you. Respectful duelist also.

+1 on admin as I do believe that you have the qualities to be an admin but are just lacking confidence (right now).

Effort has been put in to this application thats for sure, i haven't seen beano on, but i also havent been on for a little over 3 days, but i can see where he's coming from and say he should get a chance,

+rep i do believe you have the quality's to be an admin

• 2 weeks later...

You could be a great admin but i think someone needs a little more experience in the game to be able to moderate it efficiently. Haven't had any problems with you, so i would normally +1 this but i think you need a bit more experience first. All the best.

-Van

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen you in game. Good app.

Your vouches have me questioning your intent, Poochie for one allbeit funny asf is not a good vouch. I havent had any issues with you in the past which is a good thing.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management