SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] bque23's Moderator Application

Bque23

Steam Account Name:  bque23
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:108868963
Discord Handle: bque23

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Love playing videos and I have too much free time.  But I am a friendly guy who try to make joke but suck at it. And love play surf and other game.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The qualities i bring to the community is that I'm a friendly guy with a friendly face with a friendly smile. I'm a hard worker I put my best effort into things, I'm a very responsible person in a general stance and in working situations.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming: I love to play Surf all the time with my friends and the new people that i meet. Its a blast for me all the time! I get to meet new people every day and i love talking to people who like surf as much as me. Being a mod and getting the chance to i will try my best on Surf and on other servers that KZG has to offer with 21 days i have clocked on the server (504 hrs). I know a'lot about Skill-Surf and Non-Skill Surf as well.

Play-Time on Server Group:  21days (504hrs)

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  6pm-12pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  whizz and everyone

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Bque23
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs up 1
  • Angry Weed 1

• Bot

Hi Bque23,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello :) Thank you for your application. Please could you put some more info into your application. We would like to get to know you a bit more.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

I've run into Bque23 a lot when on surf. Before I had a break I'd say we had a good rapport and I know him to be a nice and levelheaded. He's always been pretty friendly to myself and anyone who asked him nicely to show them a good line through some of the harder maps. I personally think he'd be a valuable member of the mod/admin team here. +1 from me. 

On 01/05/2020 at 10:06 AM, Skoll said:

I've run into Bque23 a lot when on surf. Before I had a break I'd say we had a good rapport and I know him to be a nice and levelheaded. He's always been pretty friendly to myself and anyone who asked him nicely to show them a good line through some of the harder maps. I personally think he'd be a valuable member of the mod/admin team here. +1 from me. 

thanks mate :)

Edited by Bque23

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management