SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] |SPQR| Roguey's Moderator Application

|SPQR| Roguey

Steam Account Name:  |SPQR| Roguey
Steam ID: 76561198064384624
Discord Handle: Roguey#2020

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm 19 years, currently studying at University. I play Mordhau in my free time alongside a few other games, notably Rainbow Six: Siege. I'm a member of Mordhau's competitive scene as well as in charge of recruitment for SPQR. I enjoy teaching new players how to play the game because I understand Mordhau can be a difficult game to grasp.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Experience in administrating a server, using logged bans. Experience in assisting new players i.e showing them the ropes. I am used to working in both a team and a solo environment. Maturity and integrity mean a lot to me.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm an experienced Morhau player who is active in both the Mordhau casual and competitive community. Most of my hours in-game have been spent on KZG servers and I have noticed an increase of griefers as well as a lack of admins, would like to create a fun environment for newbies and experienced comp players alike.

Play-Time on Server Group:  625hrs approx

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekdays anytime from 4pm to 2am, weekends anytime.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Vetinarix & Dominus

Vouching Players:  PoopFeast420 & PinguisOP

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  Yes ,   Mordhau SPQR OCE clan

• Bot

Hi |SPQR| Roguey,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I'd like to see more detail on your application purely because I haven't personally seen you on

Being an admin on another server (esp. for one for a clan as big as SPQR) makes me concerned that you wouldn't have enough time to effectively moderate both.

For those two reasons I can't recommend the application but I also don't believe it should be denied on those ground as they are things that can be worked out during a trial period.

Good luck on your application in any case! I hope the comments don't come across as discouraging or rude.

Application could use a bit of work. However, iv seen you around before and you seem mature and respectful enough to at least get a chance!

+1 rep due to in game experiences. 

+ Vouch. Have known this individual for almost a year in mordhau and have met IRL. Plays frequently on duel servers, can be trusted to administrate effectively.

I rarely see this player on, and i agree with Looseys comments on time. Already admin for SPQR, as well as dealing with recruitment etc as well as being in uni.

-Van

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management