SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] KerkyBurpy's Moderator Application

K3ARKY

Steam Account Name:  KerkyBurpy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:192283241
Discord Handle: Kerky#7749

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My Ingame name use to be k3arky but was then changed to Kerky, I've been apart of the KZG community for around 3 years now. I love playing combat surf and minigames hence why im applying.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i would try to support the server as much as i can possibly do, I would be able to assist in preventing mic spammers and huge amounts of toxicity

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I would say i deserve to be a part of the staff team because ive known kzg servers for quite a while now, kzg servers has always been a fun as fuck server which has a great yet creative community. i would to become staff member on KZG mingames because i would like to try to reduce all of the huge amounts of toxicity, and try to attempt to make the server a safe place for everyone. I've always wanted to become an ally to the server, by helping out as much as i can. I may be 14 but i have been told to act quite mature for my age. The worst thing i hate hearing on a great server like kzg is alot of racial slurs, i would love to try to minimize the amount of racial slurs and toxicity. not being able to help with those kinda things when admins arnt active hurts my soul, there are many things i would like to do in my life and helping out the server is one of those. Admins like zing and sherrif are great but if there not on the server it would be great to assist them while they are gone. I dont want to become a staff member for my personal greed and to abuse anyone, i want to become one to help out the admins and the server in general. i've been playing csgo for 1.65k hours and would love to hit 2k Hours as a staff member on kzg. Ages ago skyprah gave me vip and i would love to repay the favour by helping out the server as much as i possibly can.
Kind Regards Kerky

Play-Time on Server Group:  I've recently just joined back to csgo after a 1 year break so i dont know what my exact play time is but ive been playing for around 4 hours each day

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  morning to lunch usually on weekends and afternoons on weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Mr zurls, dasnoskill

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi K3ARKY,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen you on the server quite a bit which is good, always playing and having a good time. I notice that you crack jokes and have some banter which does make the server more fun to play on. However overall I just don't believe you have the capabilities to be a KZG staff member. You just play on the server for your benefit which is fine but for staff it is not. Act a little more mature and reapply and I'm sure you'll have a better chance next time. Sorry but it's a -rep from me.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management