SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Orkslayer's Moderator Application

Orkslayer

Steam Account Name:  Deifclu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16800461
Discord Handle: orkslayer#4875

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Laid back guy been gaming since i can remember on every platform, I have far too many hours into gaming and easily a thounsand hours just in surf/bhop/deathrun/wc3/Jailbreak on Counter Strike Source and now im doing it all over again on cs go,

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Patience, Experience and knowledge

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I personally believe that I do not automatically deserve to be, However, hopefully if given the opportunity the chance to prove myself to be a part of this community, I have thousand's of hours between many communities driven games from tf2, css, rust, Gmod and more and I personally think I have left a very positive mark on each one, I will always try my best to better myself and the community and look at every situation from both sides.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 01:26:10 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday multiple times throughout the day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Cam, Kora

Vouching Players:  Superior, Missc, Henny

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Orkslayer
Steam name
  • Thanks 1

• Bot

Hi Orkslayer,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management