SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] fpv_f6's Moderator Application

FPV F6

Steam Account Name:  fpv_f6
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FPVF6
Discord Handle: FPV F6#8816

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Lucas, I am 15 and absolutely love playing CS:GO, it's the only thing I play! I enjoy playing outside, working on cars and stuff like that! I love food, the outdoors, cars and video games! I am constantly trying to improve myself with my school work and CS:GO ability!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am very out going and can take a joke, but serious when necessary! I have over 3700 hours, my rank is MG1 and can spot hackers!
I constantly tell people how to actually use the skins and features of the server, when people type !skins instead of !ws is one example!
I have a great knowledge of skins also and currently have a collection. I am a great leader and currently and in game leader for a CGO team I have created!

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be apart of KZG's team as I am always helping people. I am always on retakes, casual competitive, constantly helping people with questions and reporting people who are hacking, or whether people need help with certain commands.
I was a former admin on a very popular Minecraft server so I have some experience.
I am a hard worker who is extremely motivated and love helping other people. I can see where people are coming from, I am not narrow minded. I will take both sides of the story and see where each person is coming from, I am quite understanding and empathetic.

I believe I would be a great KZG Moderator because I am a great helper, always willing to help. I work hard and am very motivated!
I will go out of my way to help anyone. Whether it be help with commands, someone cheating or someone delaying, I will be there to help them as I know how frustrating it is!

I am very active on Retakes, Casual Competitive and Executes, I have spent 17 days on there in total which is a lot!

Overall I enjoy helping people, am very understanding and empathetic, I am good with commands and have a great understanding of computers, how to improve in CS:GO and try and teach people as much as I can! I always recommend KZG retakes, casual competitive and executes to my friends and people who ask for help, so that they can improve in their CS:GO ability and have fun at the same time! I will always be online on steam and have my phone on me at all times with steam open if I am ever needed I would be on as soon as possible!

Thank you very much for this opportunity!

Play-Time on Server Group:  17 days!

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  7:30 AM to 10:00 AM
12:30 PM to 5:00 PM
6 PM to 10 PM

They are the rough times I am on.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Fletch

Vouching Players:  fr0sty

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi FPV F6,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Not that my trial mod's say weighs anything, but this dude seriously deserves mod. GL HF

I notice that when I'm on the same server with you, you're not exactly the most friendly person on the server as you do tend to get (or at least it's the impression that I get) a bit heated.

• 2 weeks later...

Have seen you online a few times. You seem like a pretty chill person. However I do agree with rem1cks I have seen you get a little bit heated but I wasn't sure whether it was just shit talking or not.

Regardless though you have +rep from me as a fellow trial mod.

• 4 weeks later...

-Neutral 

Hey FPV hope your well

Good work on your app. Even though I don't go on aim very much good effort. Take in for whats said above

Kindest Ragards

Boltsy <3

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management