SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ✪TIDY's Moderator Application

Tidy

Steam Account Name:  ✪TIDY
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:208737736
Discord Handle: Tidy#8978

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Been a part of surf community for 5 years had a chat with a moderator named rensta and he recommended that i became a mod. I have never been muted, banned or anything like that and 'd like to become mod to step up in the community.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I know a lot of the maps and content of the KZG surf servers and am an alright surfer myself and i can help others learn to surf and i can bring some order and fun to surf servers.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I was recommended by Rensta to join as a moderator and i have been a community member for 5 years.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 03:25:47 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  If not daily at least 3 days a week in a few hours long intervals. usually between 4pm and 12am on weekdays and whenever on weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Rensta

Vouching Players:  Mixez

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Tidy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management