SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Konka has made it :)

Konka

Hello,

I thought it is about time I do one of these as I am a donator to KZG and have been supplying some juicy suggestions.

My name is Peter, I am 27years old and live in Western Australia.

I started playing counter-strike again after a few years on the first key words I searched for was “Combat” and I found the KZG server, before I even joined it went straight to my favourite list.. I am mostly playing Combat Surf, some of you may have seen some douche trying to play as “Mr. Fail” as I was still trying to get the hang of playing again, so when I failed to aim or was just really bad my name helped me out, however I have taken up using my other and my main in-game name as “Konka”.

I used to work for a mining company as a FIFO dump truck operator in Laverton, but I am now unemployed as last year I was involved in a car crash, luckily I was the sole occupant but I incurred 2 fractured vertebrae and compression fractures. I am now fully healed and ready to go back to work, when this Covid-19 ends.

I look forward to play against or even with you all and may poke my nose into some of the other fantastic servers available.

See you all around ?

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

• Bot

Hello Konka.

Welcome to The Killzone Gaming Community Forums!

We hope you enjoy your stay within our community.

If you haven't already go check out our Community Discord Server!

https://discord.gg/kzg