SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] SKITTLES's Moderator Application

SKITTLES

Steam Account Name:  SKITTLES
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154036445
Discord Handle: skittles#0378

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: hello my name is Jamie known as (skittles) I am 24 years old and i am a pool an bathroom tiler, an iv moved from console to pc a couple years ago

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  A bit of old school fun where we can express ourselves without feeling judged or scared to open up can talk. an say how you feel! I can also keep the server interesting by creating some in-game events and remaining active.I can help with any modifications that must come to the server, (as i was a gmod dev for a prophunt server ) I have a lot of knowledge of the game also I know I would help bring the kzg server back to how it use to be everyone was happy, an felt safe playing on this server, i would act strict but fair with the (toxic people)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm applying to get a moderator rank on surf, I fell as I would well with the position. I am nice to the way I ask people to follow the rules. If they don't listen I’ll calmly deal with them as It deems fit for the situation. I will make mature and responsible decisions in my work and strive to make them better as I proceed on the server. I’m able to be friends with people easily, as well as always lend a helpful an honest hand in the matter. I'm always willing to be happy to help with any issue their maybe with the server, like letting all users know when updates, id like to keep the community happy and less toxic if I need help with a toxic player or players I will ask another staff member for help or I will record it and send it to a higher ranking staff member so I can get their opinion on the issue we have with the player. I will also let the community know about upcoming updates.

Play-Time on Server Group:  24 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  mornings or afternoons or most nights

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  n/a

Vouching Players:  n/a

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by SKITTLES

• Bot

Hi SKITTLES,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Met him a few times, seems like a good bloke, but i noticed you took a break or havent been around much(neither have i so if you have soz) but i think youd be pretty good as long as you are the big active, good luck

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management