SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Konka's Moderator Application

Konka

Steam Account Name:  Konka
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:17242437
Discord Handle: Dr. Phil#8739

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Peter, I live in Western Australia, Great Southern region. I love to game in my free time, I have been inactive due to life commitments for 3-5years and now getting back into CS as I have always wanted to take it back up. I am a noticeably quiet person, but I am easy to talk to. I will stand up for players being mistreated.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am honest, fair and respectful when it comes to the gaming community, I like to have fun and enjoy playing games when I manage to get online. I advise players if they are breaking any server rules and guide them to do right.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I will be a great asset to the KZG team as I was one of the few head admins within a community that hosted several servers back in 2012.

I have all the necessary skills, experience and the upmost maturity level to deal with the players who try their absolute best to bring down KZG and disrupt a fun, enjoyable gaming experience for other players.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 04:05:48 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  As an estimate I would say I try and put into the server 1-4+hours throughout the whole day, nearly everyday, between 10am-10pm.
I try to put as much time playing as I am able to.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nil

Vouching Players:  Zen. Hereticc. $upa $oldier

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Konka
Added Vouchers

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

• Bot

Hi Konka,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management