Sign in to follow this  
Yeti Nepotist

[AIM] Yeti Nepotist's Moderator Application

Yeti Nepotist

Steam Account Name:  Yeti Nepotist
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/yetinep
Discord Handle: Oiyo Boiyo#2740

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I spend most of my free time playing CS:GO, especially on the KZG servers. I am friendly and will talk to anyone if they engage me in conversation. I am quite competitive but not in an aggressive sense. I do tend to like people in general and will mostly only speak up if someone is really out of place and doing something I don't agree with, usually when it is affecting others in a negative way.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have a fairly strong sense of fairness and fun. I try to be understanding and thoughtful online, and I believe I do a good job at it. I am very capable with technology and making the good decisions.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have played on KZG servers for years and have racked up what I assume is many hundreds of hours on them collectively. I get annoyed when people do the wrong thing in game, but I am also fairly relaxed when it comes to dealing with the issue, (atm I can only politely ask them to stop). Over the past few years I have built up what feels like a sort of attachment to the KZG servers because of how much time I have played on them and the friends I have made within the wholesome part of the community. In short, I care quite a bit about the continual functioning of many of the KZG servers. The main reason I want to be a moderator is because there is way too often new people that join servers and instantly start disobeying basic rules drastically and I cannot do anything about it other than tell them of rules, (which hasn't worked yet for me). I want the servers to be enjoyable for all the players playing and not have one or two people mess it up as some pathetic joke. I spend lots of time on my computer and have done computer tafe courses so I have confidence I will pick up whatever system you use to moderator with relative ease. I also think I will be good at moderating because of my calm nature and critical thinking skills. I believe I will not have any problems with communicating with people and making the right decisions with this responsibility. If I am accepted into this role I will try my hardest to become a valuable member of the KZG staff and help make KZG a better experience for all players.
Ps. I can give you more vouching players if you need them, obsu was the only person online when i wrote this. (I wanted to ask their permission to write them down)

Play-Time on Server Group:  465 hours on retake executes, many more in others.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Every other day anywhere between 8pm and 3am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  obsu

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• kms 1

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi Yeti Nepotist,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Fedora

Massive +rep for this lad. 

• Hearts 1

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

ThatAintFalco

+Rep. Would be a good fit to the KZG Aim Mod team!

• Like 1

mgboltss

+rep Known Him for a awhile Good Bloke Good Luck

• Hearts 1