Sign in to follow this  
XXX

[SKILL SURF] mia khalifa's Ban Report

XXX

Your In-Game Name: XXX
Your Steam_ID: 0ffersYoutube

Their In-Game: mia khalifa
Their Steam_ID: i dont know because it wasent me

Reason(s): my brother was under the name mia khalifa and cheated i dont now how you cheat in surf but he did and i was banned. we are on the same ip and i think im banned from every sever ownerd by kzg so if you can unbanned my account but if u see the ip on at the game time then do something idk just i wanna get back to surf.

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: i cant really show im not a owner of cheats buy he has some so yea

regards XXX :)

XXX

i cant really show im not a owner of cheats but he has some so thank you

sorry for the miss spell

NightmareOCE

Hi @XXX

Feel free to join our discord here to discuss your ban amongst our support team who will be happy to sort out your issue.

Regards.

unknown.png

Fedora and his E-Girl Army United.