SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] $UPA $OLDIER's Moderator Application

SupaSoldier

Steam Account Name:  $UPA $OLDIER
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:501965915
Discord Handle: Hs#4884

Sex: Male

Description of Myself: I am a 16 year old ex esports player for high fidelity in rainbow six, after off season I have lost my love for the game, which is why I am back to csgo, after having enough of match making I decided to hop onto combat surf after a year or so, I used to play combat surf back in 2016 - 2018 how ever my account was locked, any way I have been grinding combat surf for the past weeks or so and have developed a love for it, I have reached top 10 already and I have gotten 2 cheaters banned so far by informing an admin. and being mod would be amazing.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can ensure the killzone community will be clean of cheaters and a toxic free environment as well as fun for new comers and veterans

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming: I am active quite a lot now and I know quite a bit of people in the kzg community now, I am not toxic what so ever even if somebody tries to provoke me, I will ensure that everyone has a fair go regardless of their standing. I will make sure nobody ruins the integrity of the server in any way, especially cheating, I can spot a cheater very well and I know quite a bit of people in the cheating scene and that is due to a past that I regret having, however, I have never done such a thing on a community server because that is just low. I promise I will do my best to make the kzg community as amazing as you guys want it to be and as safe and welcoming as everyone says it is, if I get moderator I will do my job properly and I will do it formally, I won't slip up and I won't be afraid to take any criticism or any type of hate, I will listen to suggestions and I will also inform other staff members on any issues occurring within the server, I have had some experiences with toxic people before and believe me it is not fun, which is why I will do my best to keep the server as respectable as possible. Thank you :)

Play-Time on Server Group:  0d 19:01h

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play around 12pm - 10pm on weekdays
and on weekends 12pm - 3am

Vouching Staff on Server Group: @_trash_ 

Vouching Players:  @_trash_ @Konka

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by SupaSoldier

• Bot

Hi SupaSoldier,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

20 hours ago, SupaSoldier said:

Steam I'D can be gathered from "https://steamid.io/lookup"

However I have done for you, your Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:501965915

20 hours ago, SupaSoldier said:

I used to play combat surf back in 2016 - 2018 how ever my account was locked

Do you have a link for the old account, and/or have details of why this occurred?

Other than above you are:

• Active on server
  • Active on microphone
  • Able to have a laugh
  • Helpful to players who have questions
  • Will tell players to not break server rules if found to be breaking said rule

? Good luck

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

I have nothing of the account my last alias on it before it was taken was luna it was honestly my fault for not having steam guard on it haha

Gets along with the other players very well

Knows the rules 

Able to make people have a laugh 

Good Luck Supa :) 

☝️

Anime GIFs | Tenor 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management