Sign in to follow this  
Lothdudus

[MORDHAU] Lothudus's Moderator Application

Lothdudus

Steam Account Name:  Lothudus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47002428
Discord Handle: Lothudus#0511

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I absolutely love playing mordhau as i love melee games, along with medieval stuff which is all mordhau. I honestly play duel servers more than i do frontline, and kzg is one of or basically the main server i play on, as i have met a ton of players that are now my friends!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some qualities i can bring to Killzone Gaming's Mordhau servers are, Sincere, Fair, Honest, Loyal and Trust Worthy :)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Why i think i deserve to be apart of the staff team, as i, as much as a joke this sounds, i dont enjoy being toxic as well as toxicity. This includes FFA'ers in the server disrupting other player's duels and overall being an annoying minge. I think i deserve a part in kzg's staff team as i can be another person that can be on when other staff may not be, an addition that could benefit the server pretty well. Overall my main goal is to help each individual server and get rid of the annoying FFA'ers while at the same time making friendships and keeping the servers a normal place.

Play-Time on Server Group:  *Unable to check mordhau hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Once school comes back, Mondays from around 3-9:30pm, this also goes for Wednesday, sometimes otherdays... Friday 3-11pm and Saturday 10am - 11pm. Sundays on special occasions

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  None

Vouching Players:  King Bobbo,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Lothdudus

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi Lothdudus,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management