SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Bad Surfer's Moderator Application

Good Surfer

Steam Account Name:  Bad Surfer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:527463953
Discord Handle: Kie#4809

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Funny, outgoing, accepting

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I like to have a laugh with some people and chill and kick back with some members and have a chat. I believe i am confident, that i can handle being a mod, i am honest and i can act decisively. As well as i can show great leadership to new members/aspiring mods. I belive i have clarity when im dealing with things that may fall out of control easily i am one to maintain a stable situation 

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I dont think i Deserve to be. But in the past i have had mods brush of some tips to me and i believe i can pick them up and bring them into the server and also bring along my own set of values with me. I am a respectible person within the server. Most of you guys are saying you have never seen me on, maybe its just bad timing although i am on everyday. I am known to play on noob surf all day. I am known by alot of people in that server aswell as i have tried my best to moderate the server without perms. I like when people banter but when it gets to much i ask them to stop otherwise they are going to get muted, I dont like to think of myself as a person who is mean or someone who abuses their position/Status, Asi said im very friendly and like to help people such as new KZG users or users in general with the in server commands and how to surf. As i am a very decent surfer an a pretty good teacher. Im am against discrimination or racially motivated hate speech of any kind, and i hear it alot when mods/Admins aren't on the server, when im on the server for a long time each day. I reckon surf needs some more mods. Noob surf especially, i play that server everyday so i believe i would be a great addition to the moderator team.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I think i have around 100+ hours on KZG in total

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday to every 2nd day, 12am-8pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  N/A

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Good Surfer
Add more stuff

• Bot

Hi Good Surfer,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Fire2 1

I rlly think that bad surfer deserves admin more than anyone ive met, I was being harassed and abused for over an 1hour and a half by numerous people for multiple things and was even told to hang myself just bc I have a naturally monotone voice. Bad surfer has not only clipped these things for me but talked to me and helped me in many ways, his kind and controlled way of helping me rlly helped me and I cant appreciate him enough I now not only think of his as a random but a friend and a great person, this is why I think he deserves admin.

• Sad 1

well said, As Dash said I am capable of helping out members. But I was not able to silence Anyone or help. I called for help multiple times but it took awhile. With mod I hope to help out as much as possible since I myself like to play in KZG, Which means im on more often then most people. Id like to opportunity Please guys:)

On 16/05/2020 at 12:53 AM, D4SH said:

I rlly think that bad surfer deserves admin more than anyone ive met, I was being harassed and abused for over an 1hour and a half by numerous people for multiple things and was even told to hang myself just bc I have a naturally monotone voice. Bad surfer has not only clipped these things for me but talked to me and helped me in many ways, his kind and controlled way of helping me rlly helped me and I cant appreciate him enough I now not only think of his as a random but a friend and a great person, this is why I think he deserves admin.

Have you tried calling admin, most of us staff are able to come on but if we don't know about issues like this that occur then we aren't able to help. just type in-game /calladmin, then just say hey some people are being toxic and we will come on as soon as we can to fix it (Sometimes we aren't able to always make it but we all try to make it to the calls). Also if you do have video evidence you can always go to the discord and in the support section report your evidence and we will be able to punish them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides that for your actual app, could do with a bit more work but its not bad(add more detail what qualities you bring/what makes you different from others applicants, ect), personally haven't really noticed you so you should try stand out a bit more so I'm able to notice and get to know you. good luck

Regards, drk

@drkYes ofcourse we !calladmin. But it took awhile and he was getting hammered. An yea sorry about the application i was in a hurry but i tried to put in as much as possible before i ran out of time. Thanks for seeing this. You see me on noob surf awhile ago. We had leet gang in our name haha

I have to agree with drk. Some more information could be added to "qualities I bring to KZG". I also haven't seen you on much. Maybe have a chat with some more admins, get your name out there within the staff team to. We like to know more about you as a person, rather than by what we hear on the surf server.

Also, just to let you know, that is not your Steam Id. This is your ID - STEAM_0:0:527463953

I wish you the best of luck in your application.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cam said:

I have to agree with drk. Some more information could be added to "qualities I bring to KZG". I also haven't seen you on much. Maybe have a chat with some more admins, get your name out there within the staff team to. We like to know more about you as a person, rather than by what we hear on the surf server.

Also, just to let you know, that is not your Steam Id. This is your ID - STEAM_0:0:527463953

I wish you the best of luck in your application.

I added some more stuff in qualities. @Cam I thank you for your time in reviewing this although i spend most of my time in Noob Surf

On 16/05/2020 at 3:48 PM, dunck said:

-rep.

If you are going to -rep someone, please put a reason with it.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

1 hour ago, feet inspector said:

OOIS5Tz.jpg

gg <3, Although your -rep is no longer valid. G fucking G

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Everytime I join and see him on, hes always interacting with the server. I talk to him hes a good bloke +rep

Just now, Rogoth said:

+rep 

is a nice guy so probably won't ban the whole server

hahaha, Cliffords funny as

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management