SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Ashrider's Moderator Application

Ashrider

Steam Account Name:  Ashrider
Steam ID: 76561198086050788
Discord Handle: Ashrider#5907

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello! My name is Ash and I'm a 16 year old aspiring to become a software engineer in the future. I play a few different games on KZG servers, namely CS:GO executes/retakes and Mordhau 1v1 duels. I'm also starting to get back into Mordhau and might be recognized by a few regulars on the Mordhau server as I've had some good fights with a few of them. I consider myself to be fairly mature for my age and I've been told that I act like an adult and often get surprised reactions when I tell people online my actual age.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  - I always try to be as friendly as possible at all times.
- I will be dedicated towards making the community a better place.
- I'm willing to be active and to be helpful, and provide justice where necessary (Warning/Kicking FFA'ers, issuing warnings/mutes to people being toxic in chat, introducing new players to the game, etc.)
- Dedicated to learning new things and to be accepting of feedback.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve to be a part of KZG's Mordhau staff team because recently I've been spending quite a lot of time on the server and made a few friends as well. I also have previous experience with administrating a Mordhau server (I'm not sure if you have heard of it, but it was called "Cookie's 1v1 Duels AU" and was active a while ago, I don't think it's still up though). However, I wouldn't be surprised if the method of moderating servers has changed significantly and would be more than happy to learn everything I need to in order to be a good moderator. I would also be willing to be as active as I can during regular times in order to help make the community a better place, and I would love to be helpful for new players and ensure that they aren't being negligent of the rules as I've seen a few try to kill people without flourishing first, and then get kicked by other people for not knowing what's going on. I do know that this can be quite frustrating as this was a similar experience I had when I was very new to the game at launch, but luckily I had someone to help me learn the etiquette of dueling servers.

I also try to be as friendly as possible at all times so that people can grow to trust me. I believe this will also ensure that greifers may be more willing to stop breaking the rules if politely asked. I'm also quite communicative, and if someone is voicing an issue or concern I would be enlightened to assist them. I'm aware that I will definitely make some mistakes and will be receptive to feedback on how I can improve. I think that I am also quite trustworthy. I don't think I've ever been kicked from the server before because I've always abided by the rules and have avoided toxicity as much as possible. As previously mentioned, I've had past experience moderating a server, and the only reason I'm not doing that anymore is because the server shut down.

One final thing is the reason I would like to become a moderator. The KZG community is quite large and attracts quite a lot of attention, and I've found that there are quite a lot of trolls/griefers who like to lurk around. I won't name names, but I've had my eye on a few people and this has led me to apply for staff, as sometimes when I'm around there aren't any other staff online and I'd like to fill that gap. I mainly just want to make the experience better for other people, as I know how greifers and FFA'ers can ruin that.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Level 34

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm from South Australia so this will be in the ACST timezone, but I can usually play from around 4pm-8pm during weekdays and 10:30am to 5:00pm on weekends. This may need to be a bit flexible depending on my current assignments and other commitments.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Perhaps some regular players that I have dueled with before? Not sure, I can't really say much for this part as I've only recently returned to the Mordhau scene.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Ashrider,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...

Seen him once, He has a good app but i think more time is needed for a more accurate portrayal of his qualities that he can bring to the table. Along with if he is suitable as being a admin.

Good luck but i dont think you have the experience in the server and any vouching memebers to back you up.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management