SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Munchhies's Unban Appeal

Munchhies

Your in-game name: Munchhies

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:50911333

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: NONENONE

Discord Handle: Munchhies#9999 

Server Group: AIM

What server were you banned on? AIM - Retakes #2

Staff Member that Punished You:  CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have been banned once in the past for the same reason on all retake servers, so i sent an unban appeal and an admin responded saying that he cant find anything to do with the ban, so it was lifted. A few days later, i got banned for the same reason again when i have done nothing wrong, so i sent another unban appeal and i said that i have been banned in the past and that my little brother (fabby) who i do not play with on CS or do anything with him other than play Rust, was playing with his friend (chef) and got banned for saying someones name in chat or something. I also mentioned that i have no idea what duplicate account means and no-one has told me since. i do not use VPNs or mess with my IP or anything like that. i just play the servers for fun and do not talk smack to anyone or abuse admins.

After my latest unban appeal was submitted, an admin responded with little to nothing about the ban other than asking if the account that he linked was my brother. i replied 3 times and said it was, and asked AGAIN what duplicate account means and i also mentioned that i do not own any smurf accounts. It has been 10 days since then and i still have no response.

I appreciate you reading my response :)

• Bot

Hi Munchhies,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Munchhies,

sorry about the delay,

could you advise who account this is?

until we know this information we can't proceed with your appeal.

thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

That is my little brothers account, who i live in the same house with. Please tell me if there is any way that you would like me to prove this. 

Edited by Munchhies

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management