SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] HeadbuttYourBaby's Moderator Application

HeadbuttYourBaby

Steam Account Name:  HeadbuttYourBaby
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031405797/
Discord Handle: HeadbuttYourBaby#7962

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I like to think of myself as pretty chilled out. Currently working 2 jobs in a boring desert town due to crippling debt.Not much else to do here apart from play computer games and drink (now even more so due to Covid). Try my best to be nice to everyone and don't judge others on what i hear about them & only judge them after meeting.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  F grade humor, average surfing and good conversation and i try my best to help new players if they ask for help. I like to think im pretty well liked by the majority of the regulars on the server :)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe i will be a good mod/admin for KZG surf due to the fact i'm pretty laid back and will always be ready to help people/answer any questions they have about the server without caring about their demographic. Despite being laid back though i will take the actions necessary if somebody is breaking server rules. I only have one mute which was very early after starting surf (due to mic malfunctions). At the end of the day i just try my best to be a good bloke regardless of my status towards everyone and i reckon i'd make a nice addition to your guys staff list :)

Play-Time on Server Group:  7 days 6hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Throughout the day anywhere from 10am-5am (i currently work but on my days off im usually on for the good part of the day 6+ hrs)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Aviatio.Brian.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi HeadbuttYourBaby,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...

-rep he has caused me so many problems he ruins the surf he ruins the surf experience i have muted him on multiple occasions

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

• ruthles_kila pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management