SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

bhop_ez_raceloop_csgo 2nd BHOP Map by Zerotech

Zerotech

This is my 2nd map I am working on, here are some screenshots if you like to have a look at it. Since I started just a few days ago theres a lot of work done but it also needs a lot of work since its a huge map. come have a look at it

Downloads: Beta 4 Release

Map Changelog:

Beta 1; Initial Release
 - Added map info and loading screenshot

Beta 2:
 - Fix speed issue at spawn so you can repeat the speedrun at max. speed|
 - Obstacle barrels are now teleporters, if you touch them you will get teleported back.

Beta 4
- Adjusted landscape at ramp to prevent exploit to get fast times.

Screenshots:

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50012.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50011.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50010.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50009.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50008.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50007.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50006.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50005.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50004.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50003.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50002.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50001.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_beta10002.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_beta10003.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_beta10000.jpg

bhop_ez_raceloop_beta20000.jpg

Edited by Zerotech
Beta 4 Release and updated pics

Mapping is one of those things we can be expressive, my maps are just an expression on how much we truly appreciate. and it's great to feel like you have a sense of purpose of being here.

Anyways I just love making maps because it brings me joy and satisfaction more than Competitive Matchmaking.

And it's been 10 years ive devoted to the HL1 Engine of map making, there still are people making maps for the old platform despite being old.

I wonder if it's possible to port old maps through the games such as HLF maps to 1.6 and source and go

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

It is possible, but they don't recommend it. anyways it'll be a while before i can post my 1st beta release. the design layout afaik is completed, all it needs now are decorations to suit a racing track.

The trees have been replaced with proper built-trees and a waterfall has been added. Check screenshots in the 1st post.

I know my map looks edgy, it's a map where people love it or hate it even though it looks old school ill do my best to make it less edgy and more smoothly.

the way you map, made me think of old CS and Half-Life.. edgy or smooth doesn't matter I like it.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

thanks, would you like to try it out? I know my map isn't finished. so you can see how well it plays?

Alpha 3 is in Development, I just updated the 1st post with new screenshots. We have now got player models as actual spectators. I can release this version if you want, just ask and i shall post.

Alpha 4 has been released with some visual updates along with map function changes. they have a teleporter area which is one area if you go out side the road path you will get teleported at the start.

Also the spawn location has been moved back.

Now the map is playable, mostly it's going to be visual updates for future releases, the core design is developed.

Edited by Zerotech
playable

Alpha 5 has been released with some detail updates on the map, also included is a screenshot map loading screen as well as map information upon loading. You will see it when you load the map.

bhop_ez_raceloop_alpha50000.jpg

Edited by Zerotech
Map loading information

Thanks, you generally do not see the map information upon loading it, with the old versions of CS you will always get custom map loading info from map creators. I am not sure why they have dumbed the idea on csgo.

that's pulling from the .nav file isn't it? I think some servers rewrite (might not be the right term for it) to cut out all the miscellaneous things.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

It actually isn't from the nav, its from the resource/overviews folder for csgo and a custom texture has to be made and save under a specific format. There are guides on how to put images and it acts as a radar.

learn something new everyday, I haven't got into mapping myself so not sure how it all eorks.. still learning "hammer" and it's quirks.

but that's cool to know.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

I have managed to setup a bhop setup on the client end, so I don't really need to setup a dedicated server anymore. ANyways I have begun improving the quality of the map to ensure that the map runs smoothly and fast because the purpose of this map is to go fast.

Beta 2 is being released, included are the changelogs of the map's release.

My apologies that I have been away for a while, okay the map is updated with some fixes.

Recently I have been in contact with the BHOP community around the world and they would like me to continue on making BHOP maps for Counter-Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike GO.

The map is nearly finished, I might want to add cars or bikes to make it look more race ready.