SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] .異端者's Moderator Application

.異端者

Steam Account Name:  .異端者
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:504651358
Discord Handle: hereticc#0178

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I love surfing every night after I finish work, really chill easy to get along with, enjoy working on cars/my car, have a passion for sports as well as playing csgo competitively. I am a really goofy and friendly person I work really hard towards things I love and enjoy and I am a very committed person to what I set my mind to.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I play every night after work I finish around 7 pm and get home at about 8 pm and from then play surf until around 11:30 pm, qualities I can bring other than the consistency of playtime is that I have around 7k hours on csgo and 3k of them have been on combat surf and I have a love for the community, nearly every time that I am on I have run into a mic spammer or someone using racial or derogatory terminology and if I was a trial mod or admin I could instantly mute them and if it wasn't as serious of an offence I would warn them and if they proceeded i could mute. I am also on whenever there seems to be a problem with the server either its crashing or in-game errors are happening in which I could msg the right admin to resolve the problem ASAP so people can keep enjoying their time on surf and not get thrown off the server by thinking this is a regular occurrence.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe i should be apart of the KZG staff team because I play consistently and have a lot of in-game knowledge and rules, I also have been playing csgo since source and have around 7k hours in general 3k being surf. another reason as to why I believe i deserve to be apart of the team is because I am a very friendly and approachable person and can be serious when the time is needed other than that I am a goofy all-around fun guy and enjoy playing surf after I finish work of an afternoon. thank you for reading this far :).

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 21:34:34 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play 7 days a week around 8 pm for about 4-5 hours depending on server pop and who is on.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  @Konka, @potato_maze

Vouching Players:  .zen, vamp

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by .異端者
changing vouches to actual @'s instead

• Bot

Hi .異端者,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

•   Active on server when available to play
  •   Enforces the rules when necessary
  •   Comes across as an incredibly happy and friendly player
  •   Keen to talk to anyone and help out.
  •   Active on microphone

+1 from me

Good Luck ?

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management