SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Woiveth's Moderator Application

Woiveth

Steam Account Name:  Woiveth
Steam ID: woiveth
Discord Handle: Woiveth#7769

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Nice, Asian i guess good at cs:go Play csgo very very regularly, normally like to have fun. Normally always play casual comp server everyday. I am Silver 4 but probs better because I normally carry my comp matches but never rank up because the players I play with grief me because of my voice. 

I have many friends on cs:go but I could get more if I didn't sound this way. My pc is loud so whenever I talk it may be a bit loud. cs:go is my main game and I don't have many skins nor best gaming equipment.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I always play; everyday most of the times. Also I am very friendly for example, I never curse or if I do it is normally in chat censored like f***. I can be helpful sometimes, and am a good sport.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I can be very polite and not swear on your servers because I never be rude. I will always play your servers, normally everyday. I can bring good joy to your servers.  I've been an active member on the Killzone Gaming Aim community for a couple of weeks now. Originally i didn't ever think that i would apply for staff on the server assuming that i'll get bored of the server, it's been only a couple of weeks now and i started to realise how much i could help the community out and assist in creating a friendly, fun and safer server environment for people to play on. I'm extremely active on the Casual comp and do commonly play the retakes servers. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 06:07:24 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday, 3+hrs weekdays at least 1hr weekends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Plscommendme

Vouching Players:  Lots of players are nice

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No

Edited by Woiveth

• Bot

Hi Woiveth,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I recommend adding more information into your application.

On 21/05/2020 at 7:09 PM, Woiveth said:

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I can be very polite and not swear on your servers because I never be rude

such as adding more info to this area, the best way to do this is take ideas from accepted applications and see how much information they had.

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

On 22/05/2020 at 5:53 AM, yoshimasa said:

Seen you around and seem nice. But due to the poor effort that's been put into this application makes me think you will show the same level of effort towards moderating -1

-REP

?

On 27/05/2020 at 6:19 PM, RetroViper said:

such as adding more info to this area, the best way to do this is take ideas from accepted applications and see how much information they had.

how? not sure where to find??

On 27/05/2020 at 6:19 PM, RetroViper said:

k thanks

I've seen you play on our servers but I find you really immature on casual competitive as much as I like treat applicants equally, time will tell if you really behave on our servers but its gonna have to be a 

-REP

Good Luck on your application :)

Discord Handle: sinister#3995

On 30/05/2020 at 5:46 PM, Woiveth said:

how? not sure where to find??

Go to Forums. from here click on staff applications (where u applied) click on the accepted tab, and scroll through the staff that got accepted and look at the quality and quantity they put in their application. Doing this lets staff see your interests and how dedicated you are to putting effort in this application and to show how you will perform as staff. in addition, I would recommend adding more details on Desciption of Myself and Qualities I bring to kzg.

again, this will enhance the chance of being accepted as staff can understand who you really are as a person.

Good Luck ?

Hey woiveth, with your application you have input the wrong thing, you are meant to put the ID part. you will need to add this (STEAM_0:1:228990299) to the Steam ID, Your play time is now 3 days 09:07:19 hours as well.

Good luck though ??

Anime GIFs | Tenor 

-rep

Hey Woiveth Please next time try to put some more info for different sections and fix some of your spelling errors. Also try to fix what you said with Steam ID. Also have a look what people said above.

Good luck 

Regards Bolts

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management