SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[PRIORITY] | [AWP] Sorrow's UNMUTE Appeal

Sorrow [Not The Admin]

YOUR IN-GAME NAME: Sorrow
YOUR STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:128680624
ANY SMURFS / ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE: negative
SERVER GROUP: AWP
WHAT SERVER WERE YOU BANNED ON: AWP - AWP AU
STAFF MEMBER THAT PUNISHED YOU: My name is Tito
TIME AND DATE OF BAN: 30/3/2020 , midday
REASON FOR BAN: "talking shit" was changed to "Inappropriate Language"
WHY I SHOULD BE UNBANNED / UNMUTED: I would just like to start with apologising to Tito for what I have said to him, I didn't treat you with respect, that everyone deserves and that was a terrible fault on my part. My demeanour and behaviour towards you during that period of time was unacceptable and I truly regret it. I hope you can look past my previous lack of judgement and hear me out Tito.

It has been roughly 2 months since my permanent mute and gag was issued and during that time I have heard from multiple sources as to why I was given out this perm. I have been told there is a large "pile" of evidence of me showing toxic and damaging behaviour on the server, as to which I have never seen nor known about. I was honestly surprised when I was told this, I admit in 2019 towards the beginning I was quite toxic over voice comms and I truly tried these past few years to correct that, I was 16 at the time and I was acting very childish, but in the past year and a half I've honestly tried to correct my behaviour and become a part of the community. During my time as staff I did argue a lot with the team, particularly having some grievances with Fedora, I ask for your forgiveness on this topic Fedora, we just didn't get along and I did act immature. But these examples occurred more than 6 months ago, as to which during then and now I have not received warnings about my behaviour, although I may have been muted once for saying the N word I think. I understand mgbolts advocated quite strongly towards me being given a perm mute and gag, I may be wrong but I was told this information by someone who I will not reveal, privacy and all. Mg and I have some personal issues with each other, which I am happy to go into, but not on a public forum, open to discussion in DM's with an admin , let me know. But I never brought these issues onto the server, lest maybe one time telling him to stop spamming /slap after Kora asked him not to. There are a lot of grievances I have towards certain players on the server, but I've to the best of my ability tried to keep it off the server, I think I've failed sometimes but we're all human aren't we. Most of these grievances are sourced from the knowledge I learned of that suggested they were actively trying to get me demoted from staff. I don't agree with their methods nor ever will, but that is in the past, I haven't been staff for over 9 months now I think, I honestly request that those events be left in the past, I am a different person now, and lest their be some people on the server community that don't like me, there are quite a few that are okay with me, some I may even call friends. There are several admins/moderators that have said to me, they believe I was not displaying behaviour "bad enough" to receive a perm mute and gag, those being Bloomzey, Kora, Inoob, Kevin and Stomedy whereas while I have not asked him, I have a friendly relationship with Blazemore.

I've had a perm mute and gag for nearly two months now, but I still play regularly, I enjoy the server a lot, and people do recognise me, I would like to be able to communicate with them. I respectfully request that my perm mute and gag is removed as I believe I have atoned for what I have done and I'm an active part of the server, I want to make the server better however I can, I lost my chance at staff, but I honestly just want to be able to play and have a good time with my mates.

Once again, Tito you deserved better treatment than I gave and I am thanking you for the two months you did give me to reflect on my behaviour and build/develop my character. But I hope I am given a second chance, I am dedicated to this server and arguably I'm a part of the awp community, thank you for reading my appeal, have a great day.

Sorrow.

Edited by Sorrow [Not The Admin]
  • Sad 2
  • Sad Pony 1

• Bot

Hi Sorrow [Not The Admin],

Many thanks for purchasing and being a current donator!

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

This Unban / Unmute Appeal will be expedited and a you should recieve a responce within 7 days, if there is any problems please feel free to contact our Support Team in our Community Dsicord (https://discord.gg/kzg).

- Killzone Gaming Management

I believe that sorrow should be allowed to talk. During the time he was able to talk, there were times when he did act "inappropriate" but not enough to have a permanent silence. In my opinion a 2 month punishment is long enough. +rep from me as long as he behaves :)

• Juicy 1

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Sorrow don seem like that guy to be rude doe he does like to goof around I believe that it is always with good intentions. I play with dis mans often and i feel that an unmute should be considurd +rep

gotta stop emoting me doe :c

• Fire2 1

+rep Um i just kinda wanna have sex with him. But I can't even communicate with him the location and time. Unmute him already, I want sex

~Sorrow is gay

• Pepe 1

I am neutral on whether he is unmuted or not but I hope this lesson has been taken to heart and will make you more thoughtful on things you say and how they may be interpreted or the effect they may have.

NEUTRAL

• Thanks 1

655302_1002.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

+rep 2 months is more than long enough considering it was over discord messages and not even on the server, also the messages weren't even close to being worth a permanent mute. Either way 2 months is more than enough time for someone to learn a lesson, before he was muted I never saw him do anything that was worthy of punishment, heard of him being toxic in the past but for the 4 or 5 months I've known him he's been a super chill guy. 

• Juicy 1

• Nala locked this topic