SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] Jhobi's Unban Appeal

Jhobi

Your in-game name: Jhobi

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:521459058

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Jhobi.#9018 

Server Group: OTHER

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  ReedaNZ

Reason for Ban: This is my 2nd attempt at getting this appealed (staff said I should mention this)
Basically I was on surf and this kid that had been mic spamming all day was asking me to say something to him continuously so I said it as he was just being annoying me, and it wouldn't let me mute him as well as no admins were responding to the reports against him, he told me to tell him that I'd "skin him alive and dox him" Which I did, he then went and cropped it and sent it to an admin where I received a permanent ban

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe I should be unmuted as the kid faked his evidence and cropped a clip of me saying something he asked me to say and acted as if I was being serious about it. This is very unfair towards me as I was banned due to him faking evidence which I believe I should not be punished for. I understand either way that I shouldn't of said what I did regardless the circumstances, but I think I should have my ban lifted/ shortened as a permanent seems way out of hand. I wouldn't have cared if it was a week or 2, but it being permanent sucks as I really enjoy surfing, as well as playing other KZG servers such as retakes and 1v1s which I am also banned from due to this

Edited by Jhobi

• Bot

Hi Jhobi,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Do you have evidence of the person telling you to say that to him ? Steam dm's, recorded footage, anything like that? Something that proves your claim that the kid incessantly pushed you to say those words .

Nah I don't have anything because I wasn't shadow playing at the time. But right after I got banned I asked a few admins to hop on to ask people as they could vouch for me. Sadly no admins got on so it's kind of just unlucky for me I guess. I would've been shadow playing, but I wasn't really expecting to cop a ban. So bit of a yikes

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management