SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ♫Sniper Guardian︻デ═一's Moderator Application

♫Sniper Guardian︻デ═一

Steam Account Name:  ♫Sniper Guardian︻デ═一
Steam ID: 397908352
Discord Handle: ♫Sniper Guardian︻デ═一#5546

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Just a humble guy looking to help good servers run properly I used to host my own servers and was actually staff on some pretty popular servers back in the day i play a lot of surf and that's why i'm here today I love helping people and guiding people on a good path i'm easy to talk too and not afraid to back down! 

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  What i will bring to Killzone is my full support and respect and will not disturb the servers peace! I'm here to have a good time and i'm sure everyone else is as well i'm a very active player and I show a lot of respect even if it isn't given back. I plan on playing nearly every single day and want to help anyone in anyway i can as well as stopping the mic spam attending important meetings and welcoming everyone into the community with all due respect. Ever since i have joined i have been trying to communicate as much as i can and don't plan to stop anytime soon i wanna help the community grow and make as many people as i can laugh and have a good time.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Well I have basically fell in love with an old habit of mine surf and i'm gonna pursue my skills on this server I have been gaming for a very long time and have shown a lot of respect ever since joining killzone can't wait to hop back on right after this appeal :). Overall killzone had made me feel like home and i love all the people that come onto the server they always put a big smile on my face!

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 day 09:10:31 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2 to 3 hours everyday i play comp aswell and im always online!!

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  DΛSH

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,   Ex Admin Poseidon Servers Event Manager, Admin on Cryptic Warzone , Respected on Minecraft servers

Edited by ♫Sniper Guardian︻デ═一
Adding in Play-Time!!

• Bot

Hi ♫Sniper Guardian︻デ═一,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Your play time can be viewed here:

https://killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/277299

Currently you have 14 hours 17 minute and 38 seconds on the surf servers

Which personally I don't believe is enough time to familiarize yourself with the servers or become well enough known to the player base to be an authoritative figure that they would listen to. I believe you should accumulate more time into the server and become a well known and respected player.

655302_1002.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh damm no way its 14 hours might of been playing on my other account sorry!! i should have at least 56 or 57 hours!

I do also play jailbreak on these servers.

Hey man i'm not really an ear rape type of person are you sure it was me?

I have edited my appeal let me know if this is any better :) !!

I mean if you arent then sorry but i have seen someone on the server under a name like yours and they constantly ear rape. Ill remove my rep for now as im not sure if it is you now

I'm happy for you to send us an add or even speak on discord! :) 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management