SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Jimmy's Moderator Application

RealJimmy

Steam Account Name:  Jimmy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65413233
Discord Handle: Zak#8806

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Zak. I've lived in New Zealand my entire life, and I like Video Games and Music. I'm considered a peoples person, and I love being in communities with diverse groupings of people. I've been playing CS:GO since around 2014, to which I mainly play in Surf and Bhop servers. I spend most of my day playing either Rocket League, Counter-Strike, or simply listening to music. I enjoy playing the KZG Bhop server, as I spend most of my day on it. Any other information you'd have to ask me personally.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  While I hate to flaunt my ego and skills, I've held staff positions on various servers before, so I understand the responsibilities needed of me to uptake moderation in the server. Qualities I bring are loyalty, confidence in decisions, an active staff member, and someone who understands what's needed of me in order to keep the peace. I'm very mature, so emotional and inappropriate decisions would not be made.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe that the qualities and time I can invest in Kill Zone Gaming would be incredibly beneficial to the whole of the server.

First of all, I understand what's needed of me. As a Moderator in Kill Zone Gaming, I would be responsible and mature in how I act and display myself, to reflect the various other excellent staff members. I perfectly understand the rules in Kill Zone Gaming and would go above and beyond your expectations. Due to the lack of staff in the Bhop server, as there is only two active members, this quality would be of excellent addition to the already great staff team.

However, this brings me to my next point. There isn't enough staff. There is two staff that play on the Kill Zone Gaming server regularly, which is not enough to host such a large server and community. I'm incredibly active in the server, so an additional staff member is needed to have optimal overwatch across the server. I've frequently noticed players abuse this fact, and consistently use exploits, cheats and various other toxic behaviors to get the best of others while nobody can stop them. An addition like me to the staff team would help these problems go away. I have seen so many new players get put off by toxic players so often, which honestly just saddens me.

Thirdly, I'm very well known within the server. While this somewhat overlaps into my previous point, having a staff member which players can directly relate to, and can trust, can greatly improve efficiency within the server. Due to this, players may also feel more of the need to act better as a familiar face can lead them to follow the server rules more closely.

Fourth, I have extreme amounts of history in moderation and server management. I used to be very active in Garry's Mod, to which I have over 5000 hours. During those times, I have staffed up to around 10 different servers in a variety of roles. At some points, I was the Server Manager, a side Developer, a simple Administrator, or even a Co-Owner. Due to this varied experience in staff, I can acknowledge and understand various different problems within the server and effectively resolve them in due time.

Play-Time on Server Group:  12 days, 10 hours.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  On weekdays, I usually hop on straight after school (3:50 pm - 12 am) and stay on for varying amounts of time each day. On weekends, It can range from either 6 am to 2 am. I normally play for around 6 hours every day, but recently due to school meeting these self-proclaimed deadlines have been hard.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Natu

Vouching Players:  Dire, Connr_Rich

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi RealJimmy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

This has to be A +rep from me. He's mature but also knows how to have A fun time. He's an active player and is also good at bhoping. He would make a great addition to the staff team.

+Rep first of all beautiful application second you seem very mature for your age and i think your a great guy you would be a very valuable staff member hope all goes well good luck!

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management