SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] s's Unban Appeal

s orry

Your in-game name: s

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:139307622

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: NONE (Note my brother sometimes plays on the server)

Discord Handle: s15#0195 

Server Group: AWP

What server were you banned on? AWP - AWP AU

Staff Member that Punished You:  Nala

Reason for Ban: Racism and toxicity

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've become very attached to the kzg awp server, spending hours on end a day on the server. I even managed to reach top 20 a week. I've admitted I've done many things that resulted in the 3 month ban such as saying the n word in front of staff 30 times as a joke and also telling people to kill your self. I only say the n word jokingly, due to me knowing the little punishment I would receive such as a 30 minute gag. I understand that saying the n word in any context is still very bad and I'm willing to stop. Additionally, it seems like my banter and jokes are seen to be toxic. I understand that my messaging is concerning to the staff thats why I totally understood my permanent gag and mute by Kora (that's why I never appealed for mute) but I don't see how I could be permanently banned. However, I heard it was a group decision so I guess I'm in the wrong. So if you guys are willingly to give me another chance to fix up my behaviour I will gladly come back to the server and spend more countless hours on it, but if not I will simply wait for my 3 months to be up. The 2 will have the same outcome, my behaviour will change regardless if I get unbanned now or unbanned later in 3 months. Thanks

Edited by ssss

• Bot

Hi ssss,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep s is mainly a very good guy who just likes to joke around a bit but overall is nice and polite to other players and i can say i have never seen him talk shit to anyone else but only say jokes as friendly banter

+rep plz give him another chance.  It might not mean much but he is one of the most active player on the Kzg Awp server (he used to play 12hours a day) so the chances of him changing/fixing his behaviour is highly likely.

The reason for your ban is simple. I perm silenced you for the constant use of racism and toxicity to other people and telling people to kill themselves isn't okay in the slightest. If you had stopped there it would have made the appeal easier. But from there you decided to change your name many times to racial slurs etc causing me to have to clear your name many times. In my opinion, I believe a 3 month ban is acceptable. I do however look forward to having you back on the server after the period is over and I hope to see a change in the way you act. ?

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

+rep unban, I am sure s was unaware of what his actions have caused and will not repeat it again, however I believe that 3 months is just unfair

Edited by Shadow

I believe the ban should stay in place as you had been given enough chances. You have 31 Comm bans since the start of May majority of which are for racism including one where your gag ran out and then proceeded to say the N-Word in chat within 2 minutes if being ungagged. This shows you had no remorse for what happened and you are only now that you are unable to play, you are trying to rectify the situation with what I believe is hollow sentiments:

On 29/05/2020 at 3:47 PM, s orry said:

I only say the n word jokingly, due to me knowing the little punishment I would receive such as a 30 minute gag. I understand that saying the n word in any context is still very bad and I'm willing to stop. Additionally, it seems like my banter and jokes are seen to be toxic. I understand that my messaging is concerning to the staff thats why I totally understood my permanent gag and mute by Kora (that's why I never appealed for mute) but I don't see how I could be permanently banned.

As you had changed your name to a racial slur while perm muted because you believed no staff was on and didn't believe that there would be repercussions. Also saying you say it as a joke because you would only receive a 30 min gag/mute is wrong as I had muted you for 24 hours then you did it again resulting in your Perm Silence. Staff are not there to be messed with or for you to push boundaries with, we are players who enjoy the server as much as everyone else and you purposefully was trying to wreck the playing experience for staff by being toxic and racist which you knew we would have to deal with which takes away from the experience. We are there to moderate the servers and try and keep the experience fun for all players but doesn't give anyone the right to break rules and expect punishments not to escalate as you have experienced.

You should just ride out the 3 month ban and think about how when you return what kind of player you wish to be on the KZG servers and I hope that you can return as a positive player and learn from this situation. Also I recommend reading the below links to ensure you stay within KZG rules and TOS. 

https://killzonegaming.com/rules/?pagecommentundefined=1

https://killzonegaming.com/terms-of-service/

655302_1002.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

-rep I don't mind playing with you but when you break rules and display negligence to warnings given by me and other staff members, it kind of doesn't add up. It also doesn't help that you messaged me a few days ago out of the blue with some story about how you are now meditating and have given up on games for the time being, only to just come back to the game. I think that you should take this 3 months to reflect on yourself like you told me you were doing and in the end of all this hopefully the 3 months would have gone to a good cause 

• Pile of poo 1
  • Vomit 1

On 31/05/2020 at 10:48 PM, s orry said:

@Hey I'm Kora ❤ Actually true, but if I got a warning about a ban I would of stopped immediately. 

That is true but if you didnt recieve a ban I think that you never would have learnt from this as a lesson, I think that you would have stopped for a period of time and then continued on with this, sorry I feel that the time is justified

I agree with Inoob about you being fine to play with but like he said when you break the rules and carry on breaking them after multiple warnings and punishments (mutes/gags) it makes it clear that you don't care about the rules and that you don't have any respect for us staff when you keep repeating the things we tell you not to do, therefore I believe you should just wait out the 3 month ban and hopefully realize that it doesn't matter if your using slur as a joke its still against the rules. I hope when you come back, you come back changed.

Hi S,

we have came to the decision that the 3 month ban will stay and and will be finished on the 25/08 (August) as per below;

BFjhfwy.png

we hope during this time you can take a good look at your actions and can look forward from the mistakes you made because if this occurs again you will no longer be welcome on KZG servers again (meaning you will Permanent BANNED)

Thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management