SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] penquin's Unban Appeal

penquin

Your in-game name: penquin

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:69401177

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Lorax #7754 

Server Group: COMBAT SURF

What server were you banned on? COMBAT SURF

Staff Member that Punished You:  ReedaNZ

Reason for Ban: I threatened to swat.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I got banned for threatening to swat. However I was sarcastic and was joking. I understand that it's a sensitive subject to some people but I was permad with no warning. I know i shouldve read the rules but It was the topic of the conversation and the server wasnt always like this. I really hope i get unbanned cause all the other combat surf servers are wack. I apologise for my actions and will not repeat it again.

• Bot

Hi penquin,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Unfortunately the way you have been behaving within the KZG #General Discord I don’t think you are actually mature enough to be given a 2nd chance, you should have read the rules and have some basic knowledge to know that making threats is against the law and server rules.

Whether or not you may have said this as a joke or even thought it was a funny idea at the time, it certainly is far from it. Threats like these are taken seriously and it is about time players start facing the consequences.

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management