SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] ツ Ozhoga ;('s Moderator Application

ツ Ozhoga ;(>

Steam Account Name:  ツ Ozhoga ;(
Steam ID: image.png.7dcd6f9b025862f50d2095e072aa9d22.png
Discord Handle: Ozhoga#4377

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi, my name is Ozhoga, im a nice guy to talk to. I'm, friendly, kind and fun. I'm half Russian and from south Australia, and love to talk to people and have fun.

I do want to meet new people and play combat surf with them for a long time and have fun with new people. I'm a decent player on Cs:go, but I wont call myself good and the only reason I'm not that good is probably because I play on a laptop and have a lot of fps drops that cause me to stuff up a lot of stuff but I will still try my best to get better at Cs:go.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I think I will bring a lot of fun and enjoyment to combat surf I like to talk a lot and I like to help people out of stuff. I reckon I would bring a good guy that will be good friends with into the server 

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming: I think I deserve to be in this server because I listen to what everyone says to me and follow orders from everyone higher up from me. The only reason I want to be moderator on KZG combat surf, Is so I can help the server out for what I need to do for more people to come into this server and have fun.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2d 21:14h

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play after tafe and work. but i do play combat surf a lot tho

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  trash

Vouching Players:  bot jeff

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by ツ Ozhoga ;(>
changed a few things up

• Bot

Hi ツ Ozhoga ;(>,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

1 hour ago, Raymond said:

Please edit and add your SteamID. 

To get your Steam ID, go to https://steamid.xyz/ and paste your Steam URL. 

- Clifford.

Thanks for the help on that I just changed it.

On 30/05/2020 at 12:20 PM, ツ Ozhoga ;(> said:

Thanks for the help on that I just changed it.

Copy STEAM ID Not url please.

image.png.7dcd6f9b025862f50d2095e072aa9d22.png

:harambe: :silver: 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management