SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] BRUH's Moderator Application

og_BRUH

Steam Account Name:  BRUH
Steam ID: funstick1
Discord Handle: Frase#0235

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Chilled out surfer who loves to play on KZG. I love the community of surf and have been surfing for years.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am a funny bloke who KZG would greatly benefit from being a moderator, I can control a crowd and do not stand for racism. I will make KZG a fun place to play for all.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am a loyal player of the KZG surf servers

Play-Time on Server Group:  275

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most nights 4-8pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  DRK

Vouching Players:  Adlay, Gato, all the boys

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi og_BRUH,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Heyo,

Incorrect server sub heading to start off with.

21 hours ago, og_BRUH said:

Steam ID: funstick1

Not a real steam ID.

Visit: https://steamid.io/lookup and update

Desciption of Myself: Chilled out surfer who loves to play on KZG. I love the community of surf and have been surfing for years.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am a funny bloke who KZG would greatly benefit from being a moderator, I can control a crowd and do not stand for racism. I will make KZG a fun place to play for all.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am a loyal player of the KZG surf servers

Lacking a lot of info on these questions, applying for moderator is like applying for a job. You actually need to put effort into the application.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  DRK

4 hours ago, drk said:

i didnt vouch for you

Putting Moderators, Admins or players that haven't said they will vouch for you is not a good idea.

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

DENIED,
Never seen you on combat surf before, please fill out the form correctly if you are applying for a different server group.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management