SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Cunny Funt's Moderator Application

LobsterAU

Steam Account Name:  Cunny Funt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:509995420
Discord Handle: CunnyFunt#2939

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 
26 years young but unfortunately about to tick over to 27. I work full time in a Business Development Manager role within the beverage industry.

I love adrenaline based sports. I skateboard, wakeboard and surf(irl and in game on a weekly basis).

An ambitious, genuine, positive driven individual who always strives to achieve and bring value to people, communities, jobs or anything else I involve myself in.

I have the ability to speak to everyone and anyone, no matter who, how old, or where they are from. I am super welcoming and very respectful.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am very humble and knowledgeable.

I am a great listener and believe you should listen to people 70% of the time and speak 30% of the time.

I am great at creating engagement within a group of people, and have experience doing so as a Sales Manager in one of my previous jobs.

I am reliable and respectful, I take full accountability for my own actions, and I am a great learner.

And the biggest thing of all is that I am known by everyone as being trustworthy.

Overall I believe I can add a lot of value to KZG within this role by my qualities listed above, making it an enjoyable experience for all, old and new players.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I look at KZG as one big Team. I have years of experience running teams and making it an enjoyable place to work, and it's with those skills that I can transfer across to KZG and ensure it is a safe, friendly and enjoyable place for all, whilst enforcing the rules and guidlines of the community.

I know a lot of players don't familiarise themselves with the rules and guidlines and end up muted/banned and don't understand why.

I will take that time to do my part to ensure everyone is aware and respects the rules and guidlines to make this a more enjoyable place.

Success to me in the role doesn't involve itself around muting/banning as many people as possible. Success to me is lowering the number of mutes/bans handed out by educating the community and new players further of the rules and consequences.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 2 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Aside from below I am always active on discord via mobile application.

I'm from Perth, but I will record the times as per AEST
Mon - Fri:
6:30pm to 7:30pm, 11:00pm to 1:00am
Sat - Sun:
Times vary so much on weekends but most common times would be
9:00am to 11:00am, 4:00pm to 7:00pm, 10:30pm to 2:30am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  I didn't reach out to players to "vouch" but off the top of my head I know that the following will definitely vouch for me... Sweatsy, Pandi, Coffee, Fr3ak, bque23 and loads more

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Cunny Funt
Fixed a couple of auto correct spelling errors

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

• Bot

Hi Cunny Funt,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep this guy would be a great mod he has told many people to follow the rules just i sick dude 
 uwu

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

I haven't seen you much, but the times that I have seen you, you have been nice and friendly.

I am happy to +rep you!

Good luck bro!

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management