SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] Floppy Bear's Unban Appeal

Floppy Bear

Your in-game name: Floppy Bear

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_76561198977993866

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Floppy Bear#3061 

Server Group: OTHER

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  Console

Reason for Ban: I was given a message saying that I was banned for a duplicate account.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I use to have another steam account that I used to surf with, but my parents found the account and I haven't used it ever since. I know its weird but my parents have always disliked me playing video games. Its user name was timtams123, I don't have access to it or its passwords any more as i haven't used it in years. I made a new account called Floppy Bear over a year ago and kept it hidden from my parents. Floppy Bear is my one and only account and I just found out it was banned from my favorite servers a few days ago. I absolutely love these surf servers and have poured so much of my time into them. I have met nice people and have had fun. But now I've been banned out of the blue. I'm really sorry if this is really long but I'm desperate. I love these servers and its ppl and i don't want to loose them. Please...

• Bot

Hi Floppy Bear,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

On 09/06/2020 at 7:04 AM, Floppy Bear said:

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_76561198977993866

Did not copy the right numbers from sourcebans.

Correct Steam ID is: STEAM_1:0:508864069

Sourcebans link: http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:508864069&Submit

From what I see all bans have "Expired", which means you are able to play on the servers unless the autoban kicks in again.

Will have to get management to look into this one a little further to see what can be done.

Konka o(U_U)o

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

Sorry I got the wrong numbers for the steam ID and source ban, I'm still a little confused by it.

When I try to go on the kzg beginner and noob surf servers, it still says I'm banned.

I took photos of my monitor.

When I joined one of the servers, I got in for a split second then got instantly banned. It said that the reason for the ban is [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account.     (I still have no idea what it means)

I'm sorry to keep causing u trouble over this.

Floppy

11.jpg

22.jpg

5 hours ago, Floppy Bear said:

ban is [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account.

Pretty much the IP you have connect the server with via VPN has been banned, so now when you connected using it, it has banned you now its saying your normal IP is connected to the vpn ip.

Will need to wait on @ruthles_kila! or someone else from the management team to look into this further and sort it out.

Shouldn't be too much longer, be aware of management have lives to live and will get this sorted out as soon as possible.

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

I never connected to any of the servers while using a VPN. (I don't even have a subscription for a VPN)

Floppy

Hi Floppy,

thanks for submitting an unban appeal, @Skill Surf Head Admin will be taking care of this for you when they get the chance.

also thanks @Konka for bring this to my attention.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management