SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] Aviaito's Unmute Appeal

Aviaito

Your in-game name: Aviaito

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:95908513

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: NONENONE

Discord Handle: Aviaito#8783 

Server Group: OTHER

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  BlankD HADM SKILL

Reason for Ban: defamation of kzg, insulting players, smoking bongs

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I am not going to lie i am guilty for smoking bongs didn't know it was a perma muteable offense, defaming kzg? only thing i said was the server is shit because it wasnt loading, wasn't the only person who said this. So therefore if these are really muteable offences, im sorry and i have learnt my lesson.

Edited by Aviaito

• Bot

Hi Aviaito,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey bud! I believe that it is only a mute. Constant Mic spam isn't allowed in the KZG community. Therefore a mute for "smoking bongs" is acceptable. Insulting/ harassing players is not okay and is frowned upon. I clearly do not know what happened for the defamation part but it is also frowned upon. 

This obviously is not the first time you have been muted for toxicity as you have 7 comm bans as you can see in this link.

It is up to management as to what happens with your unban but I hope to see less comm bans from you and hope that you stop being toxic to other players.

regards, Kora 

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management