SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] BRUH's Moderator Application

og_BRUH

Steam Account Name:  BRUH
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54663975
Discord Handle: Frase#0235

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a really chill guy that likes making jokes, although I have possibly been muted in the past these may have been accidents. I am a guy that loves the surf community and as a moderator will act in a way in which the community is not changed it is rather controlled. As a person that believes in fairness, equality and access I aim to give the people of skill surf a voice. I personally think that I could greatly add to the KZG server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Qualities I bring is my good nature, this will allow me to use the powers that come along with moderator only as a last resort. I am also incredibly fair to all people and will make sure that when any decision is made fairness will be used. I believe in equality meaning that I will treat all people on the server equally irrespective of their characteristics such as ethnicity or voice (E.G squeekers). I lastly believe in access, meaning that I believe that members of the KZG community should have a means to pursue claims that they may have.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am an avid KZG fan who loves the community meaning that I will do everything in my power to respect the community of surf. Surf when I become admin will never be interrupted rather it will be merely slightly impacted if members are not following the rules. I think that I would be a great addition to the KZG moderation team.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3d 29hrs

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  During the evening most evenings and all weekend

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Tooty, Adlay, GATO

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by og_BRUH
accidental name

• Bot

Hi og_BRUH,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

- Rep

You have quite a few mutes and have been toxic in the past I was there when you made this app and you seemed to take it as a joke I do not think you would fit this role at the current time sorry 

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

As Kaleb stated above i feel you aren't ready for the position as you are still moderately new and have within your time shown that you can be a bit immature at times and also caused a bit of drama. If you show us that you can be worth of the position in a later date by being active and showing you've changed and not getting into anymore trouble then i will consider changing my mind, but as of now i don't think you are quite ready. Either way good luck

Unfortunately I will have to -rep.

I agree with both drk and kaleb. I can tell you are a genuinely good dude deep down, but you have a lot of room for growth in regards to maturity, understanding and respecting the boundaries of others.

All the best of luck in your application but my best advice would be to focus on your first and long lasting impressions within the community and staff team. Don't be easily influenced by others or feel you have to cause drama, or toxicity to fit in, you can be greater than that small percentile so if you really want to be staff, use the future to prove so!

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management