SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] FrankTon's Unmute Appeal

FrankTon

Your in-game name: FrankTon

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:53341173 

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: NONENONE

Discord Handle: FrankTon#9519 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Easy

Staff Member that Punished You:  TastyWhizz

Reason for Ban: Player/child Abuse Abusing/harassing/bullying

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm really grateful for the recent unban and can't wait for the 4th of July. Bl@nk mentioned in his response that I won't be unmuted and that hewill reconsider next year. At first when reading that I wanted to request that I could be unmuted as well because without an unmute I can't prove to the community my change. But I was worried I was bothering you too much so I thought I would wait a bit a try later. It may be hard to believe this but I came to your servers to spread positivity similar to my role models. I've deticated the last 5 months to change the person I am, not just for this server but in general. To get a second chance talking to your community would mean everything to me. To have the 4th of July unban be an unmute as well would allow me to actually show my changes to your community. If you at any point want to talk through voice on discord I am willing to do that.
Warm Regards,
-FrankTon

Edited by FrankTon
wrong Steam ID

• Bot

Hi FrankTon,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

After perm bans a perm mute is always given to the player and usually have to wait around 3 months to get unmute 

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

Hey mate! You steam id is actually incorrect! It is STEAM_1:1:53341173 

If you could edit your appeal that would be very helpful for management!

regards, Kora

• Like 2

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hi Frankton,

thanks for making an appeal for your perm mute, @Skill Surf Head Admin will attend when available and will sort through this.

thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Frankton, 

You'll be perm muted on your unban and we'll consider shortening it if your actions reflect your words. Looking forward to it, good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot! One last thing, just wondering how my action can reflect my words if I'm unable to speak. I can't really prove anything with the current circumstances. I'm open to any suggestions to work around this issue.

Thanks again for your time,

FrankTon

Hi Frankton,

currently this isn't going to change in terms of being unsilenced.

welcome to appeal it 3months from the start date of this appeal to be reviewed / reconsidered.

thanks,

• Like 1

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic