SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] Jhobi's Unban Appeal

Jhobi

Your in-game name: Jhobi

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:521459058

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Jhobi.#9018 

Server Group: OTHER

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  ReedaNZ

Reason for Ban: A kid cropped a clip of me saying "I will dox you and skin you alive" after he repeatedly asked me to say this to him, I did and he cropped it, sent it to an admin and lied about the context behind it

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe I should be unbanned as I was framed for something I didn't do, the kid begged me to say what I did and I didn't expect him to crop it and lie about it when I did. Either way, what I said isn't acceptable as it's very toxic and can be a threat to someone, but in no way did I mean what I said. I cam admit what I said should have gotten me banned, but I do not believe it should be permanent. I really like KZG and I really enjoy surfing aswell as various other KZG servers I would play on, such as 1v1 retakes, I apologize for my actions and I will make sure not to do it again, as well as keep others from making the same mistake if I ever see something of the same magnitude happening. I hope this can be appealed and I can continue to have fun surfing and with the community. Thank you

• Bot

Hi Jhobi,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

As Kaleb has stated you have 19 mutes, ranging in different punishment times. Which all have a reason of either Mic/chat spam and spamming on purpose to get muted/gagged, Toxicity, abusing staff/players, doxing yourself or attempting on doxing an admin thinking nothing will happen.

The reasoning behind the permanent ban is a result of threatening to dox and to kill someone.

You may have said this as a joke at the time or think you were "forced". Threats like these are taken seriously and it is time for players to start facing the consequences of this type of behavior.

As a result, you should be staying banned from the servers as many others have done the same thing as you and have been denied access to KZG servers.

http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:521459058&advType=steamid

http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:521459058&advType=steamid

@ReedaNZ

Kind Regards,

Konka

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

I have not once heard a single good thing about you, I've personally dealt with you twice and get constant reports about you when you were able to play, You are known to be toxic and join in on people bullying and being toxic towards other players, Even if you tell us you will change, you have said it before and you never did, i feel you need a longer time to actually understand what kinda of mistake you made so when you are allowed back you will understand what its like to be able to play on our servers.  

For now I'm going to -rep

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management